ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What will be the outcome of my application???Any idea

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

What will be the outcome of my application???Any idea

Post by adilzia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Applied in dec 2012

tier 4 to tier 1 entrepreneur with team member (200 k) third party funding from pakistan

refused april 2013

JR submitted in july 2013
as well as applied tier 4 visa in august 2013 while JR was in process (for tier 1)

Got tier 4 visa in sep 2013(Work not allowed)

UKBA raided on 14 oct at that place where i use to go to learn how to run a business(i intend to open same business)
They said u have breached ur visa conditions and they canceled my tier 4 leave.And told me to come every week to leeds reporting centre.And gave me temporary leave.Coz my JR was in process.

HO agreed to reconsider my case outside the court 17 oct 2013

JR withdrawn in October 2013

They required my passport in leeds reporting centre 1st week of jan 2014

I provided them my passport

mid week of jan 2014 they agreed to reconsider my team member's application aswel (JR withdrwan by him as well)

we both received letters from HO in 1st week of Feb(They required our third parties bank letters wd full contact detals of third parties) And asked us to provide till 25th of feb 2014(letters dated 04 feb )

we have provided these letters on 18th feb

What do u think guys.what will be the outcome of my case?
i told u all the situation. All comments will be much appriciated.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: What will be the outcome of my application???Any idea

Post by adilzia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:09 pm

please comment on this

will this breach issue effect my application r not?

thnx in advance

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 am

@ adilzia, Tier1 entrepreneur JR and then Tier4 student visa while JR was pending which eventually lead to your Tier 4 visa being cancelled.

Why will you apply for Tier4 student while you had tier1 entrepreneur JR pending? You are suppose to have re-submitted another tier-1 entrepreneur application instead of tier 4 student visa when your visa was expiring.

You will be very lucky if your visa is issued as the tier4 visa which was cancelled might affect your pending re-consideration case, but you might be lucky.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ adilzia, Tier1 entrepreneur JR and then Tier4 student visa while JR was pending which eventually lead to your Tier 4 visa being cancelled.

Why will you apply for Tier4 student while you had tier1 entrepreneur JR pending? You are suppose to have re-submitted another tier-1 entrepreneur application instead of tier 4 student visa when your visa was expiring.

You will be very lucky if your visa is issued as the tier4 visa which was cancelled might affect your pending re-consideration case, but you might be lucky.

@ Olasunkanmi
coz this route has been closed for students wd third party funding (200k).
During my JR TSOL sent me letter and asked me to withdraw my JR coz i have been given tier 4 student visa while my JR in process.I replied them that this route has been closed for us thats why i applied tier 4 application.Then they agreed to reconsider my tier 1 application.

Basicaly my question was that
will this breach issue effect my tier 1 application?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:10 am

@ adilzia,
During my JR TSOL sent me letter and asked me to withdraw my JR coz i have been given tier 4 student visa while my JR in process.I replied them that this route has been closed for us thats why i applied tier 4 application.Then they agreed to reconsider my tier 1 application.

Nobody can guess the outcome when you already have a problem with breaching visa condition. Did you challenge HO decision to cancel your student visa as HO record might be breach of visa condition which could have implication on any future case if you haven't challenge it.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ adilzia,

Nobody can guess the outcome when you already have a problem with breaching visa condition. Did you challenge HO decision to cancel your student visa as HO record might be breach of visa condition which could have implication on any future case if you haven't challenge it.

No, i didnt challenge this decision.COz appeal right has given by HO but from my home country.I can just appeal from pakistan not from here.
And my solicitor said to me that let HO make the decision on tier 1 application.And my solicitor r sure about that HO will not refuse my application on this breach basis.Coz Tier 1 appliction(JR) was already in process.And this breach issue came across after that.I dont know what is going to happen. :(

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 am

@ adilzia, are you saying that your visa got revoked in UK and you were asked to appeal from Pakistan? How is this possible because even without any appeal right in UK, you can still go for JR.

I still maintain my opinion that not challenging the revocation of your student visa might affect your present Tier1 entrepreneur application.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ adilzia, are you saying that your visa got revoked in UK and you were asked to appeal from Pakistan? How is this possible because even without any appeal right in UK, you can still go for JR.

I still maintain my opinion that not challenging the revocation of your student visa might affect your present Tier1 entrepreneur application.
@ Olasunkanmi

Can i go for JR now against their decision?
Decision was made on 15 Oct 2013.
I mean more than 3 months gone now.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:40 am

@ adilzia, I don't think there is any harm in trying, but you need to have a concrete reason for your defence in order to be successful. I will actually advice that you give it a try.

Are you very sure that you weren't given appeal right when your visa was revoked? They usually give appeal right for such cases.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ adilzia, I don't think there is any harm in trying, but you need to have a concrete reason for your defence in order to be successful. I will actually advice that you give it a try.

Are you very sure that you weren't given appeal right when your visa was revoked? They usually give appeal right for such cases.
Yes i m sure they didnt give appeal right from here.Coz they served IS.151A (Removal notice) that time according section 10.
After that they served IS.96 notice(notice of temporary release).Coz my JR was in process.And advised me to report in Leeds centre every week untill JR decided.
Now they r reconsidering my tier 1 application.
Yesterday I spoke to my solicitor about JR against their decision(as u said).
But my solicitor said that u dont need to file JR against their decision.Coz when TSOL sent u consent letter of agreed to reconsider my case.They mentioned this breach matter in their letter.So we need to wait their decision on tier 1 applicatin first.
Lets see what happen now. :(

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:18 pm

@ adilzia, what is the main reason that your visa was revoked as written on the letter given by HO?

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ adilzia, what is the main reason that your visa was revoked as written on the letter given by HO?
UKBA raided at my uncle's takeaway,i was there that time.And officer said i found u while u r working even u r not allowd to work.Thats why he cancelled my tier 4 visa.THat time my tier 1 JR was under process.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:00 am

@ adilzia, they must have given you some evidence before deciding to cancel your visa. Maybe they check CCTV footage and saw that you were actually working regularly at the place. If this is not the case, then you should have appeal against it even if they didn't give you any appeal right.

But be careful to fight any case with them if you know that you were actually working there as they can easily check that with CCTV recording at the place unless the takeaway shop doesn't have any or maybe they saw you with uniform as at the time of the raid.