ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GOd Helps

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by GOd Helps » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 pm

GOd Helps wrote:
Hardikjshah83 wrote:No, these are the applications being decided.
GOd Helps wrote:
so 6415 total applications form oct ot dec?
Thx.
so we still dont know the pending from oct /nov/dec
just wondering so many people applied in oct as nov they have just begun and dec not started yet

nadeemiqbal

Post by nadeemiqbal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi everyone

A little information to share, called homeoffice on 0870 number and got the normal response keep waiting and call dropped. So I started calling again but simply "busy call later".

Called in the number 0151 and been told application has been decided yesterday and documents will be dispatched today or tomorrow.

What I don't understand is does the Croydon centre uses a different database to the one at 0151 contact centre? Or they simply not bothered to look into notes to give u an update ?

To shafmar and keepwaiting try n call 0151 number and u might get an update .......

Also does anyone know how long Royal Mail takes to deliver the documents and how can I find out the result before getting the documents !!!!!!!!

Nadeem

imran214
Newly Registered

Post by imran214 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:36 pm

nadeemiqbal wrote:Hi everyone

A little information to share, called homeoffice on 0870 number and got the normal response keep waiting and call dropped. So I started calling again but simply "busy call later".

Called in the number 0151 and been told application has been decided yesterday and documents will be dispatched today or tomorrow.

What I don't understand is does the Croydon centre uses a different database to the one at 0151 contact centre? Or they simply not bothered to look into notes to give u an update ?

To shafmar and keepwaiting try n call 0151 number and u might get an update .......

Also does anyone know how long Royal Mail takes to deliver the documents and how can I find out the result before getting the documents !!!!!!!!

Nadeem
Could you share the 0151 number please?

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Nadeem
In Shaa ALLah it will be a good news!

nadeemiqbal

Post by nadeemiqbal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Insha Allah it will be a good news.

The number is 01516725626
Use option 1 then 2 and again 2

I hope u get good update.

imran214
Newly Registered

Post by imran214 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm

nadeemiqbal wrote:Insha Allah it will be a good news.

Thank you so much for your info. I will give them a call.

keepwaitingg
Newly Registered

Post by keepwaitingg » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi Nadeem. I hope you will get good news very soon. I spoke HO on Monday I will call again on Friday. Please update.

All Bests

britbanker

Post by britbanker » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Nadeem
I wouldn't be surprised, when I called the 0870 number they gave me completely wrong information about my application, they said it hadn't been allocated to a caseworker and to wait for 6 months, when in reality my application had not only been approved on the day I called, it had been posted as well and I received it 3 days later.

Royal Mail delivery takes the standard 2nd class delivery times (2-3 working days) - http://www.royalmail.com/parcel-despatc ... class-mail

There is no way you can find out the results before receving the documents, the only way you will know is when you open your package and read your approval letter, please note that in some cases an approval letter has not been included in the package but you will get a letter stating that a BRP is on its way, that should be an indication that your application is approved.

Also if you are refused, there will be a clear letter stating your refusal reason so do not get worried if you dont find an approval letter.

All the best!

Nik
Application sent: 19/09/2013
Biometrics: 21/10/2013
Approval Letter + Docs: 18/02/2014
BRP Received: 19/02/2014
Duration: 4.833 months
https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... 6R3aFEbvZw

raaz0800
United Kingdom

Post by raaz0800 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Which month did you apply brother
I applied in November last year and I have no updates regarding my case. Such a stressful period.
Raaz

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:08 pm

konprode wrote:Hi all,

I've sent my application off yesterday. Having read fiazpk's question about payment, I'm wondering whether HO would try to contact us if there's any issue about our credit cards either wrong detail or couldn't go through because of a large amount?

I did write to the credit card company to aware of large deduction, but haven't got reply from them. A bit worried now.
Donot worry Call Credit cards and let them know would be quicker and effective. Simple.

egoneo

Post by egoneo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:52 pm

you dont need to write them a letter. your visa is extended under section 3c. this isnt just word of mouth its law.

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:04 pm

No good news for this week yet......hope we get some good news tomorrow.......
Freedom is every thing.....simply loving it.

vickylol

Post by vickylol » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Pete249 wrote:Hi mate,

No I did not submit wife's document as they have it already on their record.

I only submitted Joint bank account statement, joint tenancy agreement and joint council tax bill along with my own documents.

It is worth mentioning that I waisted more than 3 months gathering information (previous GP etc.) whereas I did not need to as I had all my previous passports and corresponding stamps. I only realised I did not need to send this additional information after I had sent my application.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Pete249
Hi Pete
first of all congratulation to u for ur ILR. i am also in same boat with EU. i need to asked have u
proof/summit that ur EU wife was working during those years of ur marriage.

thanks

phuongdang
Newly Registered

Post by phuongdang » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 am

Hi everyone,
I am newbie in this website and I am about to apply for my SET(LR) in this month March 2014
I have passed LIUK test already, however I still confuse about the English language qualifications.
I had a degree of BA Accounting and Finance (undergrad) 2 years ago from Nottingham Uni and at the moment I am doing Msc International Business in Lincoln Uni (will graduate coming August 2014).
So I just wonder with my BA degree, is this enough for the English qualifications or do I still need to take an English exam? And if so where can I take this exam and how long to get the certificate?
Many thanks

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:42 am

phuongdang wrote:Hi everyone,
I am newbie in this website and I am about to apply for my SET(LR) in this month March 2014
I have passed LIUK test already, however I still confuse about the English language qualifications.
I had a degree of BA Accounting and Finance (undergrad) 2 years ago from Nottingham Uni and at the moment I am doing Msc International Business in Lincoln Uni (will graduate coming August 2014).
So I just wonder with my BA degree, is this enough for the English qualifications or do I still need to take an English exam? And if so where can I take this exam and how long to get the certificate?
Many thanks

Hello dear ,

As far as the condition required by the HO your degree from
Nottingham university is enough to show them ur English proficiency test ... As all UK degree are taught in English

Best of luck

konprode
Newly Registered

Post by konprode » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:17 am

Shahkakaram wrote:
phuongdang wrote:Hi everyone,
Many thanks

Hello dear ,

As far as the condition required by the HO your degree from
Nottingham university is enough to show them ur English proficiency test ... As all UK degree are taught in English.

Best of luck

Hi,

I think you can simply check if your degree is qualified by using point-based calculator. Most degrees are included as Shahkakaram mentioned that all UK degree are taught in English.
https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... ment.faces

Cheers

Ali1975

What means under consideration?

Post by Ali1975 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:18 am

Dear seniors and forum members, what means application is UNDER CONSIDERATION? does it means case is in queue or caseworker currently working on the case? please share your experiences, thanks

raaz0800
United Kingdom

Post by raaz0800 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 am

Assslamoalikum
I rang HO today in Liverpool contact centre. The lady was very helpful she told me my case has been assigned to case worker.Please pray for me I am praying for everyone who is waiting.
Raaz

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 am

raaz0800 wrote:Assslamoalikum
I rang HO today in Liverpool contact centre. The lady was very helpful she told me my case has been assigned to case worker.Please pray for me I am praying for everyone who is waiting.
Raaz
you will get it , we are all praying ,we can understand the stress .
best of luck

Ali1975

What means under consideration?

Post by Ali1975 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:52 am

Grateful if some one share views and experiences regarding this, thanks
Ali1975 wrote:Dear seniors and forum members, what means application is UNDER CONSIDERATION? does it means case is in queue or caseworker currently working on the case? please share your experiences, thanks

GOd Helps

Re: What means under consideration?

Post by GOd Helps » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Ali1975 wrote:Grateful if some one share views and experiences regarding this, thanks
Ali1975 wrote:Dear seniors and forum members, what means application is UNDER CONSIDERATION? does it means case is in queue or caseworker currently working on the case? please share your experiences, thanks
hi when di d you apply and which number you called

Ali1975

Post by Ali1975 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 pm

GOd Helps wrote:
Ali1975 wrote:Grateful if some one share views and experiences regarding this, thanks
hi when di d you apply and which number you called
20 December 2013 and my friend called 0151 number

tmpmem

Post by tmpmem » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

As I have understood after talking to the HO customer service, it means that the case has been assigned to a case worker. It could be in the queue (for that case worker) as there may be other cases ahead of it. The case worker picks up cases in chronological order (based on submission date).

Good luck!

nadeemiqbal

Post by nadeemiqbal » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:07 pm

hi everyone,

thanks to Allah, i got my BRP today and been granted the ILR.
thanks to all the members on this forum who provide hope and guidence.

my time line as follows

APPLICATION SENT 11/10/13
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER = NEVER RECIEVED
BIO LETTER = 30/10/13
BIO ENROLLED = 04/11/13
APPROVAL LETTER AND DOCUMENTS = STILL WAITING
BRP = 06/03/14
DATE OF ISSUE FOR BRP = 04/03/14

All the best wishes to the member who are still waiting

Nadeem

Staffs12

Post by Staffs12 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Can you please put your application details on sky drive when you have time .. It helps others who are waiting to see how many application has been processed in a particular month . Thanks