ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iaq07
Newly Registered

Need urgent help

Post by iaq07 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:18 am

Hi.
I need urgent help from seniors and gurus. I gave toeic test and its result is still pending as ukba has suspended toeic. Therefore my college which is highly trusted college in not issuing me cas letter. I apllied my visa on college offer letter and there supporting letter that student has given its english test and waiting for result and his cas is reserved. Now ukba has suspended toeic my passport is with ukba. I am unable to give any other test. Please guide me what should i do . Do i need a cover letter which tells the whole story and ask ukba to give me passport copy. What are other options. Plz plz guide me on this.

Thanks

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: Need urgent help

Post by adilzia » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 pm

iaq07 wrote:Hi.
I need urgent help from seniors and gurus. I gave toeic test and its result is still pending as ukba has suspended toeic. Therefore my college which is highly trusted college in not issuing me cas letter. I apllied my visa on college offer letter and there supporting letter that student has given its english test and waiting for result and his cas is reserved. Now ukba has suspended toeic my passport is with ukba. I am unable to give any other test. Please guide me what should i do . Do i need a cover letter which tells the whole story and ask ukba to give me passport copy. What are other options. Plz plz guide me on this.

Thanks
U need to make request to HO for passport's attested copy.And write down all ur situation in written request.
My friend did the same thing few weeks ago.And HO has sent attested copy to him after few days.
Hope u understand.

iaq07
Newly Registered

Post by iaq07 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Thanks for reply.
Can u tell me that ur friend requested this attested copy before bio metrics or after giving biometrics? And if it is before than HO sent attested copy after biometrics or still biometrics pending? . Has HO asked ur friend to submit english certificate and cas with any time limit.Thanks for help. I think i need to make a request to HO for attested copy.

iaq07
Newly Registered

Post by iaq07 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 pm

hi!!!!
any more response plz.... i am about to send request to home office. is there any other information on this topic. can anybody share plz

thanks

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:13 am

HO has issued a statement where they said they would put in hold of any tier 4 application where the applicant sent their application with TOEIC or TOEFL inside UK. If you want to send a new English test you can do so, all you have to do is to request your attested passport copy. HO did not give any time limit till now that when you have to send your new score. At the moment if you do not send your new test score your application will be on hold till they are going to complete their investigation.

Also you may have your Biometric done but as I have mentioned they will put the application on hold.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:09 pm

iaq07 wrote:Thanks for reply.
Can u tell me that ur friend requested this attested copy before bio metrics or after giving biometrics? And if it is before than HO sent attested copy after biometrics or still biometrics pending? . Has HO asked ur friend to submit english certificate and cas with any time limit.Thanks for help. I think i need to make a request to HO for attested copy.

He requested after his Biomatrics done.And there was no time limit on the letter.

iaq07
Newly Registered

Post by iaq07 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:48 pm

thanks guys for your help.
i posted my request to HO today. will let you know about their response.
many thanks for help