ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitor visa refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venu479
Newly Registered

family visitor visa refused

Post by venu479 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi,
I have used the online application to apply a family visitor visa for my parents. My dad is retired and mum a housewife.
I'm a ltd company director. It took 2 weeks and my parents have received a rejected letter.

The reasons are as follows:
1. we have mentioned that dad's monthly income is £250 but have not provided any evidence for it namely bank statements/
My dad has provided a fixed deposit certificate for 4 lacs but apparently they were not satisfied with it. I have not given much emphasis on this as i felt they will only be looking at sponsor's finance status but i was wrong they want the evidences for everything written on application.
2. Dad has submitted a house property document (unfortunately it was not translated in english) and consulate have found another reason to reject saying the document is not translated and hence cannot be considered.

What are my options going forward? Dad has bank statements that might prove his monthly income to be £250 and we have to get a property affidavit document translated into english.

Should i appeal with these document or applying a fresh application is the best way to go forward?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Venu