ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter and 90 day query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t2change
Newly Registered

Employer letter and 90 day query

Post by t2change » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello Experts,

I have two queries for my ILR application. I am currently on T2 G (switched from T2 ICT).

1. My employer provides letter on online pdf format and we can take printouts of it. This means that the employer letter would have company's logo but it will not be on pre printed letter head. They are ready to attest the online printout. Can this be an issue?

2. My T2 ICT was issued in Jan '10 and I entered in Apr '10 but before 90 days. I switched to T2 G recently which is valid till 2017. Keeping my T2 G validity till 2017 in mind, can I still apply in Dec '14 by making use of 90 days concession rule.

Thanks for reading my queries.