ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test teacher needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

toby23

Life in the UK test teacher needed

Post by toby23 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Hello Everyone

Can anyone please refer a private tutor to do , life in the UK test ?

Regards

Toby

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Life in the UK test teacher needed

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Have you tried google?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Why you need teacher? :shock: . Official books teach and train the reader itself. Read carefully the instructions, read theory especially history section, solve practice question yourself you will be fine. I will advise to start prepare for it long advance of test day. And yes an average level English understanding need for these books otherwise first practice English language.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:28 pm

I can teach you till you pass the exam my fee is only £250 per day all other expenses can be negotiated.All other expenses will be negotiated eg hotel bills food etc if you arent local to me.

I am just kidding by the way...you need to read the book and you can get a friend to test you and do lots of tests online example here http://www.theuktest.com/life-in-the-uk-test/1 to give you more confidence.

Someone once posted a good tip on how they pass the exam i cant seem to find it once i do i will post the link.

lukt
- thin ice -

Post by lukt » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:51 am

why do you need a private tutor ? if you are short of time , then just read the life in the uk chapter summaries and then do the test questions available for free online.
James hall

billygordo20
Newly Registered

Post by billygordo20 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Are you serious ? Just read the handbook a few times ( 1-2 ) , then use bing to find life in the uk tests to practice, I used http://www.ilrtest.com , think it's valid in 2014, I passed my exam in February so it must do. Basically the questions in the official exam are meant to be much easier, and I thought they were easier than the free practice tests that you get on the web! If your major problem is understanding the material then you need some language courses. Just go to bing and find courses close to you :D :D