ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT... Team member for 200k route!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mwaqasch
Newly Registered

URGENT... Team member for 200k route!!!

Post by mwaqasch » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello,

I am planning to apply for my spouse under 200k GBP route for Tier 1 Enterepreneur visa from Dubai. I have got a sound business plan in the IT and Communciations industry, maintenance funds available for myself and dependants, however, I need a team memebr to join in making up the funds to apply for the visa. i have partial funds available.

If anyone interested, please pm here or email me on moonmaasoom@gmail.com.

Nazi07
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT... Team member for 200k route!!!

Post by Nazi07 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Salaam

I am in UK and I have got 100k and looking to apply for tier 1 visa enterprenuer ASAP. Let me know when you want to apply and how much fund You have available. My only issue is if we both can form a business team as in different countries.

Jazak allah

Saad

mwaqasch
Newly Registered

Post by mwaqasch » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Nazi07 wrote:Salaam

I am in UK and I have got 100k and looking to apply for tier 1 visa enterprenuer ASAP. Let me know when you want to apply and how much fund You have available. My only issue is if we both can form a business team as in different countries.

Jazak allah

Saad
SALAM
can you send me your email address and contact detail or join me on skype mwaqasch1 for further process

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:21 am

You cannot form team like that. Either both apply from abroad or both apply from inside the UK.

mwaqasch1
Newly Registered

Post by mwaqasch1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote:You cannot form team like that. Either both apply from abroad or both apply from inside the UK.
as per my last conversation with Lawyer you can ... but I will double check if you can get in touch with me through email.