ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SafinaAdnan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:54 pm

saf786 wrote:Lol I hope you are right

I read this :

NOTICE
Take notice that on THURSDAY, 13 MARCH, 2014 in COURT 63, at 10:30, Judgment will be given in the following.
APPEAL
From The Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
FINAL DECISIONS
HMMMM interesting..... point taken, well we know the website and we'll review it tomorrow and see what happens. :D

yaz786786
inactive

Post by yaz786786 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Does anybody know how long do they take i have sent documents to islamabad today with international signed for,anbody hear from them once they recieve the documents couldnt be bothered to send them with gerrys i dont trust them so i sent them direct i just hope they sort this out asap i have been waiting since october 2013 and recieved the letter on 28th febuary 2014 they are soooooo slow

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

To Yaz

I also have sent documents by DHL and once the tracker on DHL website showed they received them and signed for them. I told my husband to email them after a week, the response we got were that they received the documents and that they have forwarded them for further processing.

Therefore the only way to be sure that they received them is to send an email to them, the email sent and received can also be kept as proof encase they say that they havent received the documents. Hope this helps.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Any news ?? Anyone ?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Does anyone have an update on how the hearing went or when decision will be made on income threshold?

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:53 pm

I am just having a look online.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks Safina. I looked earlier but couldnt find any update.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:59 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Thanks Safina. I looked earlier but couldnt find any update.
No problem, I did read earlier today that the courts were going to come to a judgement but it has been withheld with downing street. So now I am looking thru news and gov websites. Will update y'all shortly. :)

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 pm

SafinaAdnan wrote:
No problem, I did read earlier today that the courts were going to come to a judgement but it has been withheld with downing street. So now I am looking thru news and gov websites. Will update y'all shortly. :)
They probably wont update until the judge had made decision. They just want to keep us eagerly waiting.

I noticed on your timeline signature you typed wrong date for online application.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 pm

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:23 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
SafinaAdnan wrote:
They probably wont update until the judge had made decision. They just want to keep us eagerly waiting.

I noticed on your timeline signature you typed wrong date for online application.

Just made changes, I completed the application online on 10/02/2014 and paper work was sent on 14/02/2014.

Application is with BHC 27/02/2014 and I had a phone call from someone from public sector as I had a flag on their international systems due to an incident in the past. They confirmed it was in relation immigration purposes and wanted to know my current status..................... but its all good now as the flag has been removed and just waiting for an update.

Not sure whats going to happen over the next few days. But as the jurisdiction review about the income threshold is pending its making me more anxious.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 pm

To safina

Thanks for posting the website links.

I really hope they post decision quickly. Also i hope you hear back soon. I have sent further documents to BHC Islamabad, just hoping and waiting for a positive reply back. I have been really stressed lately. I cant beleive i have been married nearly 3 years and only spent 6 months altogether with my husband and i first applied back in 2012 (over 2 years now)

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:43 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To safina

Thanks for posting the website links.

I really hope they post decision quickly. Also i hope you hear back soon. I have sent further documents to BHC Islamabad, just hoping and waiting for a positive reply back. I have been really stressed lately. I cant beleive i have been married nearly 3 years and only spent 6 months altogether with my husband and i first applied back in 2012 (over 2 years now)
Aww bless ya, I have been married for 7 months and only lived with hubby for 3 weeks. :oops: I miss his so much but we are always skyping and phone calls. I sent like 500 pages of evidence. I hope thats enough.

Insha'Allah everything will work out fine, just have faith and pray and lots of dhikr :) :D :D :D.

It's a stressful time for me also I have been working for the same company for 6 months now and i have got a meeting tomorrow with HR and manager, I have been informed that 17 people have been asked to leave and I think I may be one also, I have sent all pay slips to BHC and now i am might get asked to resign or something.

Life is hard but you have to just get on with it.

If you dont mind me asking why was your rejected back in 2012???

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:00 pm

To Safina

Insh Allah that wont be the case. They wont ask you to leave job, i mean they cant do that can they without any notice or good reason.

We were refused back then because my husband didnt meet the english requirement. Although we still think we did because people with identical cases as ours won appeal or won at review therefore at the end of the day its all kismat.

Such a simple case went complicated as the jude didnt rule in our favour. Honestly im fed up now. 2 years of stress i think is all i can take i have started getting impatient now, put on weight due to stress and i was depressed last year at one point and now i think im getting the symptons again. I hope i hear soon and i hope Allah rewards me for all the heartache. I also hope no one ever goes through what i have gone through. This is why i pray for everyone cases to get done.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:19 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Safina

Insh Allah that wont be the case. They wont ask you to leave job, i mean they cant do that can they without any notice or good reason.

We were refused back then because my husband didnt meet the english requirement. Although we still think we did because people with identical cases as ours won appeal or won at review therefore at the end of the day its all kismat.

Such a simple case went complicated as the jude didnt rule in our favour. Honestly im fed up now. 2 years of stress i think is all i can take i have started getting impatient now, put on weight due to stress and i was depressed last year at one point and now i think im getting the symptons again. I hope i hear soon and i hope Allah rewards me for all the heartache. I also hope no one ever goes through what i have gone through. This is why i pray for everyone cases to get done.
Try not to stress i knw its easier said then done, keep faith and tell yurself whatever happens, happens for best. I been married two years and only spent 6 weeks altogether with my wife, she got refused and we reaplied now its been 4.5 months no news yet but i have full faith in Allah swt we can only get what is written for us. I know this waiting is much harder for ladies but instead of stressing and getting yurself ill please pray and never loose hope. Your username is alwayshope
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:32 pm

To Tallojani

I am trying honestly. I named my username "ALWAYSHOPE" because of what i have gone through. And your right not to lose hope and pray. I do both of these but there are times when i cant help it, but start thinking the worst. I really hope all works out for your 2nd application. I know what your going through isnt easy and may Allah give us both patience through this difficult time.

They say after hardship comes happiness, just wonder when that time will come.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Alhumdulilah with the mercy of Allah swt, my mother, father and all your duwas my wife received her visa today.

Just one advice no matter how hard you try at the end of the day its your mothers duwa so please guys look after your parents because they are the most precious ones in your life.

This is my timeline for the 3rd application:

Submitted Karachi : 25/10/2013
Under Process at BHC 07/11/2013
RFC: 06/03/2014 online status changed and also txt received
Collected: 06/03/2014 Alhumdulilah visa granted

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Congratulations to you tallojani, and S4AOX.

I e-mailed them again today, to ask for an update on my wifes application. It's been 4 months now.

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Hello,

I am a november 28th 2013 applicant.I have been following the forum for a while, recently I have noticed that december and january applicants have started hearing.Wanted to know if any Nov applicants out there who received any reply?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:58 pm

November 5th 2013 here, no word on the the status of the application as of this moment. Last time I asked them in January and they said it's still in process.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm

To Tallojani

Congratulations ! I am very happy for you.

nov05
Newly Registered

Post by nov05 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello i applied on 5 th of nov from isb and its still under process.

nov05
Newly Registered

Post by nov05 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:30 pm

I emailed them but same reply thats its under process

nov05
Newly Registered

Post by nov05 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm

prayforus wrote:November 5th 2013 here, no word on the the status of the application as of this moment. Last time I asked them in January and they said it's still in process.
Ur visa applicantion center??

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:55 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Tallojani

Congratulations ! I am very happy for you.
Alwayshope,

I can't believe it was only yesterday I spoke to you that its been 4.5 months since we applied and no news but this morning all prays were answered.

Now I pray that things work out for you the way they are meant to, all those waiting may Allah swt bring your wait to end and unite you all with your loved ones.