ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of lawful residence.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jeeva
Newly Registered

Evidence of lawful residence.

Post by jeeva » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

In section 3 of naturalization - HO ask for lawful residence during the last 3 years and ask for passport as proof. I got all the passports but during last five year I am getting biometric cards and these cards had taken by HO when I applied for extension and change of status. My question is still my previous passports (Without visa) ok to meet this requirement and I have to attach some other documents to proof this lawful residence.

In section 2.6 - Ho asked for father's date of birth - I know only month and year of my father's DOB because he passed away longtime before. Is it really important to write full date of birth.

I really appreciate if someone answer these questions.

Best Regards,

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Evidence of lawful residence.

Post by Jambo » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:52 am

Surely the HO would able to find your immigration status in their system as they are the ones who issued the BRP in the first place!

It OK not to provide full DOB if you don't know it.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

jeeva
Newly Registered

Post by jeeva » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Jambo wrote:Surely the HO would able to find your immigration status in their system as they are the ones who issued the BRP in the first place!

It OK not to provide full DOB if you don't know it.
Thanks Jambo - so passports are ok for this proof.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Correct
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)