ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accounting and Financial management services

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beg12
Newly Registered

Accounting and Financial management services

Post by beg12 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 am

I completed Masters in Accounting and Financial Management and having experience of Accountant.
Subjects studied: Financial Strategic mngmt, Management Accounting, Corporate finance etc... etc
I hve Register with HMRC as Business Consulting.

I can't provide TAX, Paye and Auditing Services bcoz its require Certification frm Professional Bodies, Plz can any1 help me apart frm Bookkeeping, forecasting what Business Management services I can provide and what SOC code I hve to USE.

if any1 hving this background and got entrepreneur visa plz help me by sending their Documents to:- begummadiha0@gmail.com

John
United Kingdom

Re: Accounting and Financial management services

Post by John » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 am

I can't provide TAX, Paye and Auditing Services bcoz its require Certification frm Professional Bodies
Apart from Auditing, that is untrue. Anyone is legally able to provide tax and PAYE services in the UK without professional qualifications.

But auditing is restricted to those authorised to provide that service. But as you will know, the majority of limited companies these days do not have their accounts audited, and anyone is legally able to provide an accounts preparation service than does not include an audit.
John

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Agree with John, i will just add that anyone can provide accounting services(paye+annual accounts+tax returns etc). however you will need to register with HMRC as ASP(Accountancy service provider) for money laundering regulation to provide these services. Its very easy to register with them.
beg12 wrote:I completed Masters in Accounting and Financial Management and having experience of Accountant.
Subjects studied: Financial Strategic mngmt, Management Accounting, Corporate finance etc... etc

I can't provide TAX, Paye and Auditing Services bcoz its require Certification frm Professional Bodies, Plz can any1 help me apart frm Bookkeeping, forecasting what Business Management services I can provide and what SOC code I hve to USE.

if any1 hving this background and got entrepreneur visa plz help me by sending their Documents to:- begummadiha0@gmail.com

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:13 pm

beg12 wrote:I completed Masters in Accounting and Financial Management and having experience of Accountant.

Check your email

beg12
Newly Registered

Post by beg12 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 am

I will add management service and to Provide this Accounting services do I need to register with HMRC ASP

List:Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,Bank and/or Accounts Reconciliation,Bookkeeping,Expense Accounts Entries,Financial Statements Preparation,General Accounting,Support with QuickBooks related issues...

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am

yes
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/agents/mlr/laundering.htm
beg12 wrote:I will add management service and to Provide this Accounting services do I need to register with HMRC ASP

List:Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,Bank and/or Accounts Reconciliation,Bookkeeping,Expense Accounts Entries,Financial Statements Preparation,General Accounting,Support with QuickBooks related issues...

beg12
Newly Registered

Post by beg12 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 am

My PSW visa expire on 28 March 2014 Can i register with HMRC ASP after submit my application TO UKBA

How much time HMRC will take to send registration confirmation and what documents i hve to send.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:24 am

It takes about 7 to 14 days to get confirmation letter from them. U just need to fill form with payment of about 100 pounds and post it. Sent u PM

quote="beg12"]My PSW visa expire on 28 March 2014 Can i register with HMRC ASP after submit my application TO UKBA

How much time HMRC will take to send registration confirmation and what documents i hve to send.[/quote]