ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

common date issue refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syed2104
Newly Registered

common date issue refusal

Post by syed2104 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 am

I had 43,000 pounds in my father's account in pakistan on 13th dec 2013
and he send me the statement till 13 dec with all the declerations for third party.
on the same day on 13th dec 2014 I had 4600 pounds in my own uk account, so the total was less then 50000.
then on 31 dec 2013 I had 8600 pounds in my uk account so I printed and stamped that statement.

so on the day of application submission which was 10 january I had more then 50000 pounds combined in both statements ending balance but pakistani statement ending date was of 13th dec 2013 and uk statement dated 8 january 2014.

in refusal letter it is stated that ""on 13th dec 2013 i have 4676 pounds in my uk account and 43500 pounds in my pak statement so there is noe one single common date sharing 50000 pounds..""
but i have provided statement till 6 of january having amount of 8500 pounds in uk combined with pakistani statement till 13 dec having amount of 43500 .     
Visa officer stated in letter that providing additional evidence also cannot satisfy the refusal but infact providing additional evidence like latest statements could easily satisfy the condition that i always have had the sum of 50000+ pounds in my accounts
as my psw is expired 2 months ago should I appeal or go for fresh application?
what arguments can I give in my appeal?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: common date issue refusal

Post by Princess of Ammi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Dear Syed2104,

if at the time of application you provided the statements showed a £50,000 or over but so called common date issue raised by case worker you should win an appeal so you should lodge an appeal against it with no relays

if at the time of application you provided the statements where shown amount was little less to £50,000 having 50,000 in accounts same time you should consider yourself in trouble, because an amount 50,000 available is required through documented and required format evidence where 50,000 available but documents can not prove it with whatever reasons or you provide additional documents after the application you can claim the points but I am afraid you can not achieve the required points.
thanks,

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:10 pm

@ syed2104, I will advice that you go for appeal as you can easily win the appeal if you get a complete bank statement from the date you submitted your application to the date the caseworker took the decision to refuse your application.

The bank statements should show that you have 50k in both account throughtout the duration of your application and your argument to the judge should be that the caseworker refuse to verify the total funds in both account as at the time of decision if in doubt.

In my opinion your appeal should be straightforward and should be allowed for visa issuance if there is no other refusal reason. If you decide to submit a fresh application you never can tell what else the caseworker will bring up again in your new application and documents.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ syed2104, I will advice that you go for appeal as you can easily win the appeal if you get a complete bank statement from the date you submitted your application to the date the caseworker took the decision to refuse your application.

The bank statements should show that you have 50k in both account throughtout the duration of your application and your argument to the judge should be that the caseworker refuse to verify the total funds in both account as at the time of decision if in doubt.

In my opinion your appeal should be straightforward and should be allowed for visa issuance if there is no other refusal reason. If you decide to submit a fresh application you never can tell what else the caseworker will bring up again in your new application and documents.
Your refusal terified me because I am going to apply on Monday And there is nothing in Policy that available money from third party and your own sholud become available on same date. this is ridiculous.Yes on the date of application and later on they can ask for availablilty of £50,000.Mine is the same case.

My third party UK letter has been done on 13/feb /2014 and I am going to get letter of remaining amount in my account on 10/03/2014,,,I am not going to submit statment now as on 13/02/2014 my account was not enough to make it £50,000 as I have never think like that and it is not possible to get that letter from third party again what should I do now?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 am

@ ishfaqsangra, actually there is no requirement that the 2 accounts should have the same date but if you still have the time you can get a recent bank statement/letter from your third party sponsor.

But if you don't have any more time left, my advice is that you should submit your application so as to avoid overstaying and if the application get refused, you will definitely win your appeal if you can provide evidence showing that the funds was available as at the time of application and throughout the period that your application was with HO.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:48 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ ishfaqsangra, actually there is no requirement that the 2 accounts should have the same date but if you still have the time you can get a recent bank statement/letter from your third party sponsor.

But if you don't have any more time left, my advice is that you should submit your application so as to avoid overstaying and if the application get refused, you will definitely win your appeal if you can provide evidence showing that the funds was available as at the time of application and throughout the period that your application was with HO.
My third party and mine account are in same Bank,I will try to ask them to right : as I have £xxx in my personal account and £xxx under the name of xxx(based on the previous letter which they wrote on 13/02/14 for third party funds)

further I have third party bank statement stamped on 13/02/14 as well less than a month old)
What do you think?
Thanks for reply just got two days left,,,I will appreciate your comments.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 am

@ ishfaqsangra, my advice is that you should still try to get the letter from the bank and if not possible submit and hope for the best.

If your business is actively trading, then you should relax and hope for luck.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:32 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ ishfaqsangra, my advice is that you should still try to get the letter from the bank and if not possible submit and hope for the best.

If your business is actively trading, then you should relax and hope for luck.
Thanks business is trading actively.lets see,I will definitely prepare myself for court ,,,,

this is a kind of new objection,,,,have not heard like this before.

syed2104
Newly Registered

Post by syed2104 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:06 am

thanks for the moral booster guys...
my third party bank letter and other third party letters were all of 13th dec 2013 and at that time I havent think about my statement.
then before the day of application I completed 50000 pounds by putting money in my personal account too.
but the case worker said u havent got 50000 on 13th dec.
he is right but there is no rule like that..ending balance was 50000 and thats the requiremetn isnt it?
as now I have both bank statement as on 10 january having the common date but
will the judge accept new additional statement?
and the letters from third party are still of 113th dec...
cheers

syed2104
Newly Registered

Post by syed2104 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:Dear Syed2104,

if at the time of application you provided the statements showed a £50,000 or over but so called common date issue raised by case worker you should win an appeal so you should lodge an appeal against it with no relays

if at the time of application you provided the statements where shown amount was little less to £50,000 having 50,000 in accounts same time you should consider yourself in trouble, because an amount 50,000 available is required through documented and required format evidence where 50,000 available but documents can not prove it with whatever reasons or you provide additional documents after the application you can claim the points but I am afraid you can not achieve the required points.
my third party bank letter and other third party letters were all of 13th dec 2013 and at that time I havent think about my statement.
then before the day of application I completed 50000 pounds by putting money in my personal account too.
he is right but there is no rule like that..ending balance was 50000 and thats the requiremetn isnt it?
cheers

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:50 pm

syed2104 wrote:
Princess of Ammi wrote:Dear Syed2104,

You can show to the judget recent third party Bank Statments and You can explain that there is no such rule or explanation that money from third party and your own should become available on same date,,,there is nothing in guidence like that.Requirment is you should have access to no less than £50000 before your application .After application till hearing access should not be less than £50,000.
secondly,that 's their Job to confirm with the bank wether money is still available or not,10th January you got access to £50,000 and they can see your third party statment.

syed2104
Newly Registered

Post by syed2104 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:52 pm

cheers