ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sroy
Newly Registered

PEO Question

Post by sroy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:14 pm

I have a PEO appointment next week for my ILR application.I need to clarify the following with members who have been through the application process before:

1)Suppose the case worker insists on proof for maintenance funds for 3 months, can iI withdraw my application and submit it later when I qualify without losing application fees?

2) Can anyone point to a UKBA document that sites there is no such maintenance requirement for ILR .I haven't been able to find anything that says it's required but I came across a few posts where others have mentioned they were asked for maintenance funds proof.In all those cases they had the necessary funds so they didn't have a problem.

Hope to get some answers really quick.I have also emailed UKBA regarding this but they haven't replied yet.

Thanks in advance.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Question

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:47 pm

I am positive I saw another thread possibly from you regarding the same issues. Get this straight pal, there is NO requirement to maintain funds for ILR. Read HERE.
This is the list that highlights the grounds for refusal and no word of maintenance funds! Neither there is a Question in SET (O) form that asks about whether or not you have maintained the funds. I understand it is hard to focus when you're going for ILR and alike but take it easy. You will be fine!
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

sroy
Newly Registered

Post by sroy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Well you were right about the other post.This was more specific to my first point here regarding withdrawing application at PEO.I just want to be sure as this involves quite a lot of money.
Thanks for the affirmation regarding maintenance funds.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:12 pm

noted! As I said, I understand the stress these kind of things (applications to UKBA) brings and one seeks confirmation over and again.
All the best for your application
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Post by sabeekj » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi
I havent maintained funds for the 3 months and i have my appointment in first week of april..As rakesh suggested i am hoping and believe that we dont have any maintenace fund criteria.. ..yes its a hell lot of money but hopefully everything willl go smooth..Good luck.