ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Six Months ,pls advice .

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afridi24

Six Months ,pls advice .

Post by afridi24 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Please guide me on my case .i applied on 15 Aug 2013,Interview on 16th january 2014, since then no reply,i call them last week including reminder letter to case worker,they said on the phone if you want you can complain but your case seem uncomplete,now on this stage i need advice of all senior members on this formus please, i was living on one bed flat before in different city 90 miles away of my current new house, now i rented two bed house as i am aspecting first baby in may hopefully,so i send new agreement ,also my wife employer will pay her maternity as well ,so it will considered as work o r not ? now after this i want to complain as i have no fear if home office come one time or million time to my house even already done interview,i just want the decision,so i need the right direction of complain or should continue more wait,as their decision time after interview is six weeks,(i think my deleying punishment is just i was on assylm and i have the same case worker )..but now i want to put all the pressure on them to give me decision ,even they didnt give me permission to work as i am married to eea national,even only if they allowed work to me i would be happy ,the rest i dont care about visa as i have no issue with any thing ,just want to work and support family.

kristine015

Re: Six Months ,pls advice .

Post by kristine015 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 pm

The Immigration Bills currently being argued and changes being brought up It seems the HO is reviewing and tightening things (was on TV while on night shift last night). And possibly affecting the current time frame for all applicants.
I have submitted my application and they've received on 16th august. Still no decision after 6 months so your not the only one suffering with the HO's current slow pace. I've rung them and said it could take another month or two.

Your wife's maternity pay through employee is still consider work.

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm

thanks for advice, have you been to interview ? i ring them too and they said ring on 28th feb because i had an interview on 16th january and they said our decision time is six weeks,now they said decision is not made yet and you can complain if you want,

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:08 am

What type of application have you made? under the regulation or under the immigration rules?

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 am

Your case is extremely strong that you should remain calm and confident and previous immigration in eu route is not important unless its relating to national security. Even you change address and told them but still time to time go and check post at old address or buy post office redirection for few pounds. Your wife is still a qualified so donot send them any proof until they ask and if still they refuse then with reconsideration you will win it :)

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:02 am

Thanks soldier and dalebutt ...dalebutt I apply for eea2 ...and yes soldiers my case is very strong but you know limit is limit lol

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 am

If you have a lawyer, tell him to serve the UKBA with pre-action protocol letter, they have 14 days to respond to that letter, don't waste your time romancing the lots of them. Let them get your message the hard way, that's the only language they understand. If you don't have a lawyer you can also do it by yourself.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:05 am

Seeking local MP help maybe helpful.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 am

Your decision should come. I did apply for EEA2 on the last week of august 2013 and attended interview on 2nd week of February 2014. Got my RC in the same week on my interview which was issued in the next day of my interview. Hope you will get your good news soon.

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 am

Yes seraz 7 I will contact Mp ,beautiful you are right too, what I am thinking because I was on assylem this is why they taking time , yea I have solicitor but equal to nothing ,I am calm bbecause of this formus, I want the strongest complain against case worker as my case is strong. I have same case worker as in my assylem.there is nothing left after interview, I knew few friends they got in a week or two after interview .anyone knows how to complain pls let me know the procedure. ..

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:25 pm

hello once again, i called today ask whether if there is any update on my application, the guy on the phone was nice, so finally he said your decision is made and its in decurity department for despatch,you gonna get your duccuments next weeks, then i ask if i am issued with Rc or not, he said yes your application is successful and you are issued a visa, so now i dont know the rest ! hopefully i will get Rc next week hopefully