ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal dillemma

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wardlisting24
inactive

appeal dillemma

Post by Wardlisting24 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

hi all,

i've my hearing date set on 23/4/14 . letter dated from tribunal 6/3/14 - so that means have to send bundle in by 27/3/14 (3 week period). that is all fine, but my query is IF after sending the bundle i decide not to continue with the appeal and book a flight to get out of the country, (lets say first week of april) will that be accepted? or does this mean i'm tied to the appeal even if i decide not to continue?

if i can call in somewhere to ask for my passport back to fly out - can some one provide me with the num. how many before my flight would i need to contactthem? my refusal letter from home home office does provide a num in case i dont wish to appeal - but thats done now so i'm not sure if they are the ones i speak to?

i'll be really grateful if one of you can suggest or advice

Wardlisting24
inactive

Re: appeal dillemma

Post by Wardlisting24 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:48 pm

oh found the paragraph and number to call on my refusal letter itself. lol. must have been panicking too much to read. anyway can anyone still advice how many days before my flight i'd have to call the immigration team if i wish to leave?

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:41 am

hello there
i have also requested for my passport , the lady told me that it depends. i might take two week to release my passport.
please share ur information with me thanks my email is qxoil1947@gmail.com

Wardlisting24
inactive

Post by Wardlisting24 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 am

hi qxoil,

thanks for you info. i've no info to share for now. as i havn't called them yet. i'm debating the option to not go through with my appeal. what number did you call? will they send the passport to your nominated airport? and why will take upto two weeks to do that? lets say i book a flight and miss it cause they are slow, i surely cant be held responsible? surely, nothing on my refusal letter states it needs to be atleast 2 weeks before you agree to fly out? if you kindly pass me the number (incase if its different from what i have), i'll give them a ring.

also is there anyone else who might know?

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:17 pm

the number is 0208 8145033. one of my friend applied student student after psw and his visa refused bcz of 5 years cap. he didnt appeal he got his passport back in three days at heathrow departure gate, then i applied his visa from india, he came back same month. i did a mistake appeal against the decision. and i am stuck here with out passport . its has been more then a year. i wanted to take my ielts exam but i couldnt bcz of not having my passport.