ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re:going abroad

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

Re:going abroad

Post by mjay » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Dear form Members
I need help regarding investment funds I got my tier 1 entrepreneur visa in June 2013 than I went Pakistan in August and came back in October 2013 without any problem at airport but now I'm going again on 19th march but my question is if they ask me on my way back at airport about investment I have invest £15000 and my £15000 is still in Pakistan with third party and the rest £20000 I can ask them that money I gave to my friend or brother when I need for business I
The money will be available thank you very much waiting for reply
If some one can please guide me

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Re:going abroad

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 am

@ mjay, never tell them that you gave £20,000 to your friend or bro because the money is suppose to be available to you either in your own account or in the account of third party sponsor.

If they ask where the rest of the money is, you can tell them that the its in your third party sponsor account and will be transferred to the UK as at when required by your business.

The requirement is that you can invest your 50k within 3yrs and they can't say you should have invested everything at once, but they can ask where is the remaining funds so don't make the mistake of telling them that you lend the money to someone else.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

mjay

Re: Re:going abroad

Post by mjay » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ mjay, never tell them that you gave £20,000 to your friend or bro because the money is suppose to be available to you either in your own account or in the account of third party sponsor.

If they ask where the rest of the money is, you can tell them that the its in your third party sponsor account and will be transferred to the UK as at when required by your business.

The requirement is that you can invest your 50k within 3yrs and they can't say you should have invested everything at once, but they can ask where is the remaining funds so don't make the mistake of telling them that you lend the money to someone else.
Thank you very much for detail answer but my confusion is that I applied as paw route with £50000 and shows £15000 in third party on Pakistan and spend £15000 in business and also submet tax return aswell in January 2014 and the money which I have in hand should be £20000 which is not in my account about this if at the airport if they enquire what should be the right answer plese
Thank you very much for reply plz