ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yaz786786
inactive

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by yaz786786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 pm

if you put your email in the application when you sent it then check your email ibox or junk they clearly gave 3weeks to submit the papers that i sent of this week also it stated that if we dont hear from you basically you wont hear from us takes the rip,if they grant the visa im still going to put a complaint in i think they pick and choose applications and cases then its easier job for them,

ANY NEWS ON THE CASE IN COURT THAT WAS SUPPOSSED TO HAPPEN THIS 3RD MARCH 2014 AND 5TH MARCH 2014 IM PRAYING INSHALLAH IT GETS SORTED FOR ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE...

Naila

Post by Naila » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:55 pm

To yaz786786

I did check it bt Nufing in either dnt knw wt to do nw, inshallah der hearing I heard gna be on der 13th march hope soo gd news, I knw wt u mean brov it's stressful people applied after us gt a response n we r dealin wiv dis crap which is not even our fault

yaz786786
inactive

Post by yaz786786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:04 pm

keep checking emails inshllah itl come my email came at 4 oclock in the morning when it was 9 oclock in pakistan if im right,
we are dealing with typical people in islamabad to be honest with you no disrespect to people on forum patients is the best thing,inshallah i hope it gets sorted its a lesson to all in uk next goverment comes vote for them and kick this theresa may, out to maybe next goverment do good to us in the immigration side lol.

DONT STRESS INSHALLAH YOUL HAVE IT SOON TRUST ME...

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Hey all.. I need some help and I have no idea who to turn to. Me and my husband are getting ever so confused with this visa thing. We applied in May and got one letter saying our application is on hold and that's it. We r thinking of withdrawing our application bcus my husband needs his passport so he can return to work, we are both expected to travel on 31st may so he can return to work. If we ask for the passport to be returned and travel outside the country will our application remain on hold or will it be cancelled?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Or do you think I will hear something soon cuz is has almost been a year since we applied.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Sarah786 on the letter it should say at the bottom that in the meantime if you would like ur passport back while ur application stays on hold u have to email visa enquiries ... U don't have to withdraw for that reason .. I'm sure u can just wt the passport bck with withdrawing and it won't affect ur application

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Saf786 we have emailed them and called them on a number of occasions, we visited gerrys office whilst I was thr last month and still they haven't returned it to us. My hubby is guna go upto the embassy next week and see what they say
It seems like they kEep fobbing us off.. Jus getting slightly worried I'm beginning to think they could have lost his passport and that's why they are not responding

nov05
Newly Registered

Post by nov05 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 pm

If any nov applicant got visa please please share your timeline

fatimaxyz
Newly Registered

Post by fatimaxyz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Hey there.. I've been lurking on here for quite a while now and thought I'd chime in..

My application was received on the 21st October 2013 and still no reply its been a very long time I thought but I can see some people have been waiting way longer than me and this really makes me angry. These are peoples family lives that are being played with :( its a very stressful time. I am praying we hear some news soon I am really anxious

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:14 pm

fatimaxyz wrote:Hey there.. I've been lurking on here for quite a while now and thought I'd chime in..

My application was received on the 21st October 2013 and still no reply its been a very long time I thought but I can see some people have been waiting way longer than me and this really makes me angry. These are peoples family lives that are being played with :( its a very stressful time. I am praying we hear some news soon I am really anxious
I applied on 20th September and I havent got a reply yet.. :(
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

nov05
Newly Registered

Post by nov05 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 pm

prayforus wrote:It's been 122 days since we submitted our application. This excludes holidays, but includes them as normal days, can someone work out for me, what the true days are?
I applied on the same date n on their website its written that one week is five working days so if u applied on 5th nov then ist 90 working days

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Slam sara786

My Allah make it easy for us to be honest jus fink wt appens it appens for der best Allah knows. Have a little more patience inshallah everyfink will be ok at der grace of Allah almighty.
Can I ask u a quick question wen u say ur hubby received a letter wt do u mean by dt bec my hubby also gna receive a notification letter did u get dt letter or onli letter. Onli Allah knows wts gna be written on der letter.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Salaam naila
The letter was sent in November they sent a letter saying the application was on hold and that was the only letter we ever received, they never requested any further documents apart from telling us to wait. But I went pak and submitted some more proof of income and then they called us to our documents had been received but to allow longer and that was in January. I've been waiting patiently for a long time it's jus that we really need the passport only ALLAH knows what they r doing

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:52 pm

I'm beginning to get annoyed with the embassy, the distance can become so straining on ur relationship.

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Sarah786 wrote:I'm beginning to get annoyed with the embassy, the distance can become so straining on ur relationship.
May Allah make it easier for u sister,,, I know wt u mean it's reali hard stayin away 4rm loved onces. My hubby received dis stupid phone call 4rm BHC dt a notification leter will be sent to him bt gd knws wts gna be written on dis letter sooo stressful.

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:17 pm

In Sha Allah we will all hear good news soon. Marriages are made in heaven. Im sure God did not intend for people to get married and then not unite them. Have sabr.. just wake up each day and say 'Alhamdulillah' what we have and leave the rest in his hands.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Inshallah the same for u sister.. Any news on the judgement

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Can someone answer answer this question for me . Say if I want to submit further documents to prove ur income, are we allowed to without them requesting for to?
I feel I meet all requirements and want to send more proof to prove it ? Has anybody sent more documents without them havin to ask for it ??

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

saf786 wrote:Can someone answer answer this question for me . Say if I want to submit further documents to prove ur income, are we allowed to without them requesting for to?
I feel I meet all requirements and want to send more proof to prove it ? Has anybody sent more documents without them havin to ask for it ??
No sorry you can not submit any further proof.submit only when they request them. thanks
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 pm

HELLO
Anyone else in the same boat? Who applied at same time.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Thanks for ur reply zeeh

Does anybody know when we will be hearing the outcome of ye hearing ? I knows it still ongoing and pending but when are we, (the people on hold) expected to hear anything ? They can't leave us with no information surely ? We must know what's happening or what's expected atleast

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

saf786 wrote:Thanks for ur reply zeeh

Does anybody know when we will be hearing the outcome of ye hearing ? I knows it still ongoing and pending but when are we, (the people on hold) expected to hear anything ? They can't leave us with no information surely ? We must know what's happening or what's expected atleast
Someone posted a bbc news article on here where it said 'Court is likely to reserve judgment for 3 months' which i think is the realistic answer really.
I know people have been saying next week i have no idea why, the link everyone is showing to support says ZIMBABWE ...our case reference is totally different as far as i am aware it is MM & Ors v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2013] EWHC 1900 (Admin), so i do not know why everyone saying next week when that case is not relevant to ours!

Someone please do correct me if i am wrong :) but after i have researched it and spoken to a few lawyers, thats what the outcome somes to be that its a while yet till we hear anything. Thats just my observation though!
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26370397

thats the link

exact words 'Court of Appeal is likely to reserve judgement for 3 months'
Applied online 15/9/15

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:41 pm

To hello 786
Salaam
I can see you applied a few weeks before I did and still not heard anything, I received one letter saying it's on hold
And that's it nothing else. Was that the same for u?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Sarah786 wrote:To hello 786
Salaam
I can see you applied a few weeks before I did and still not heard anything, I received one letter saying it's on hold
And that's it nothing else. Was that the same for u?
Walaikam Asalam!

Yes i was told i waz on hold in sept, and submitted further docz on 3rd october. But found out in Nov they were not ac ceped.
Applied online 15/9/15