ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DO NOT USE NCS IF YOUR CASE IS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobby80gh

DO NOT USE NCS IF YOUR CASE IS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD

Post by bobby80gh » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:33 pm

I had a bad experience with Newham NCS last Friday. I had excess absences in the final 12 months (167 days) which is due to trying to develop my own consultancy company which is UK registered in my home country. I had prepared my application with the help of a solicitor friend. We added enough evidence in order to prove that I have very strong ties with UK and my excess absence were to occupational reasons. We had compiled a list of previous cases with similar facts like mine which have been approved by UKBA. I added the list if employment opportunities my business has created in the UK as well as business bank statements to prove the the business is actually growing.

The sad thing is after spending time and resources compiling all these evidence in order to make my case convincing the lady at the NCS refused to take all these evidence as according to her its not on her list of items required. I just need to provide a cover letter and if they require further information I will be contacted. I know she is wrong and after a second thought I want to send these evidence to UKBA.

Can anyone advice me whether any additional information I send to UKBA on Monday will be considered by them in making a decision. I am so worried.

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: DO NOT USE NCS IF YOUR CASE IS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD

Post by milan69 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 pm

I was absent for 120 days in the final year. I have applied for discretion and stated that UK was my home with my family as well as holding most of the equity here.
I am sometimes wrong.

JPB

Re: DO NOT USE NCS IF YOUR CASE IS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD

Post by JPB » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi
Hope your well. As you have mentioned your solicitor friend, i think you would do what NCS does and send the application your self with photocopies not originals. We have done that before and it had a succesful attempt. Anyway , i think you would ensure you send the documents alongside your application to assist the case worker analyse your position . At the moment Ncs are fake and just follow instructions and cant provide advice. Though majority use them for conviniency they are not good if your application is not straight forward.
Now you need to wait and get an acknowledgement letter from UKBA and then write and sent your addtional information before the case is allocated to a case worker. Dont worry once the fees are debited, there is usually a quene which takes a couple of weeks for allocation and this is good for you as the paper work can still be added on your file or you wait for the UKBA to ask for addtional information but as your dates are many its risky to wait as you may not be given a chance if case worker sees that the days are more than what is acceptable under the rules.
Good luck mate and do the needful asap.