ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost passport pakistani

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Confucius

Lost passport pakistani

Post by Confucius » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi All. I really need your help I have done search in topics but couldn't find anything.

My husband is here on a spouse visa . He was granted entry in April 12 and we were due to apply for ILR.
Unfortunately he had his passport stolen and we have tried to locate it at the London Pakistani high commission but no success.

I am losing hope that we will get it back so we have applied for a new passport.
Can anyone help in regards to

1. How do we get the spouse 2 yr visa on to this new passport
2. Will there be a cost
3. If we don't get the visa on the new passport by May time then how do we apply for ILR

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Lost passport pakistani

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:06 pm

First and foremost did you report in police it's very very imp to report .rest of your question I hope some senior will ans you as I have no idea at all
ss

Confucius

Post by Confucius » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 am

Hi. I have already done that not that they do much apart from giving you a generic letter. Would really appreciate the help.

visitoruk
Newly Registered

Post by visitoruk » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:44 pm

I lost my passport when I sent my visa extension application to Home office (not sure in the post or by home office case worker).

I reported to police and got a letter/report, applied for new passport and sent to Home office and my extension visa was stamped on the new passport. Thanks to the case worker who waited for the new passport.

A police report and copies of old passport / visa stamps are all you need, in my opinion.