ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

pug23 wrote:@hello786 hey you've sent me a pm but I can't open it (I think it's because I've just registered. How many post do I need to submit before I can use private mail?
Salam

I provided 6 month slips not excluding the 4 week unpaid so no slips in account for that period!
We sent them employer letter and contract everythng that could prove that i am in employment continuous but they still rejected. They just kept sayng there should be no gaps in ur employment regardless of how much u earn.

I think ur in the same position as me u shudnt risk applying with a 2 week break in employment. 1 wk or 2 or 3 etc they will classify as that a break in ur employment n will pt u on hold.

I would confirm with a solicitor but even solicitorz gve wrong advice. I have had 1st hand experience that was the only reason they pt me on hold, the 4weeks unpaid !
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
pug23 wrote:@hello786 hey you've sent me a pm but I can't open it (I think it's because I've just registered. How many post do I need to submit before I can use private mail?
Salam

I provided 6 month slips not excluding the 4 week unpaid so no slips in account for that period!
We sent them employer letter and contract everythng that could prove that i am in employment continuous but they still rejected. They just kept sayng there should be no gaps in ur employment regardless of how much u earn.

I think ur in the same position as me u shudnt risk applying with a 2 week break in employment. 1 wk or 2 or 3 etc they will classify as that a break in ur employment n will pt u on hold.

I would confirm with a solicitor but even solicitorz gve wrong advice. I have had 1st hand experience that was the only reason they pt me on hold, the 4weeks unpaid !
The 2 week break was to meet my husband so I was thinking of giving my plane ticket as proof of this and also employers letter to say I was emplyed in this time (2 week break) do u think this will not b enough evidence?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 pm

pug23 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Salam

The 2 week break was to meet my husband so I was thinking of giving my plane ticket as proof of this and also employers letter to say I was emplyed in this time (2 week break) do u think this will not b enough evidence?

Honest answer no. They dnt care why we go. All they care about is the evidential income requirement. Why u dnt have them 2 weeks to fulfill that gap where u werent paid.

I sent themtickets too n photos dated to prove. Bt they rejected it. They will nt gve visa on compassionate grounds at all its purely based on the evidential . I knw it will suck to hear this bt do not risk it. Ask a solicitor . I was furious when i was told after my app was pt on hold
Applied online 15/9/15

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Salam

We sent them employer lbetter and contract everythng that could prove that i am in employment continuous but they still rejected. They just kept sayng there should be no gaps in ur employment regardless of how much u earn.

I would confirm with a solicitor but even solicitorz gve wrong advice. I have had 1st hand experience that was the only reason they pt me on hold, the 4weeks unpaid ![/quote]

The 2 week break was to meet my husband so I was thinking of giving my plane ticket as proof of this and also employers letter to say I was emplyed in this time (2 week break) do u think this will not b enough evidence?[/quote]

Honest answer no. They dnt care why we go. All they care about is the evidential income requirement. Why u dnt have them 2 weeks to fulfill that gap where u werent paid.

I sent themtickets too n photos dated to prove. Bt they rejected it. They will nt gve visa on compassionate grounds at all its purely based on the evidential . I knw it will suck to hear this bt do not risk it. Ask a solicitor . I was furious when i was told after my app was pt on hold[/quote]

:'( ohh no!! Well im seeing solicitor tomorrow so will check with him too. Y is ur application on hold now if they have rejecred then if u don't mind me asking?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:04 am

The 2 week break was to meet my husband so I was thinking of giving my plane ticket as proof of this and also employers letter to say I was to prove. Bt they rejected it. They will nt gve visa on compassionate grounds at all its purely based on the evidential . I knw it will suck to hear this bt do not risk it. Ask a solicitor . I was furious when i was told after my app was pt on hold[/quote]

:'( ohh no!! Well im seeing solicitor tomorrow so will check with him too. Y is ur application on hold now if they have rejecred then if u don't mind me asking?[/quote]

I have no idea they said they cnt reject me based on income grounds cuz i earn above the income.
Plz do ask ur solicitor about ths. If he says no then tel hm iknw sum1 in same position! Be stubborn. Solicitorz want money they cudnt cre less. I say this becoz i dnt want u to be in the same position as me! I will b a year next month all becoz i went pak on unpaid !
Applied online 15/9/15

pug23

Post by pug23 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 am

HELLO786 wrote:The 2 week break was to meet my husband so I was thinking of giving my plane ticket as proof of this and also employers letter to say I was to prove. Bt they rejected it. They will nt gve visa on compassionate grounds at all its purely based on the evidential . I knw it will suck to hear this bt do not risk it. Ask a solicitor . I was furious when i was told after my app was pt on hold
:'( ohh no!! Well im seeing solicitor tomorrow so will check with him too. Y is ur application on hold now if they have rejecred then if u don't mind me asking?[/quote]

I have no idea they said they cnt reject me based on income grounds cuz i earn above the income.
Plz do ask ur solicitor about ths. If he says no then tel hm iknw sum1 in same position! Be stubborn. Solicitorz want money they cudnt cre less. I say this becoz i dnt want u to be in the same position as me! I will b a year next month all becoz i went pak on unpaid ![/quote]

Thanks for your help. Hope it all works out ok for u x

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:13 am

tallojani wrote:
Xiko wrote:
tallojani wrote:My wife received her visa but she cant travel for a month because her brother is getting married and she needs to stay to arrange/attend the wedding. This month delay in travelling would this cause an issue when she arrives at uk or in future extensions.

Hello if u dun mind me asking which CAT have you applied under?
CAT A
Thanks for ur reply was it CAT A with two jobs or single can you apply in CAT A with two jobs continuous for 6 months thanks

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:50 am

http://www.bailii.org/scot/cases/ScotCS ... SOH43.html

Guys check this out... Is this what you lot have been going on about? Is this our case? Read 33 onwards....

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 am

Actually read this,
http://www.jmwilsonsolicitors.com/index ... d=0&id=119

Read the update, couple months or so, that's when we'll find out what's been decided?!?!?!

sara567
Newly Registered

Post by sara567 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:13 am

tallojani wrote:
sara567 wrote:Hello everyone
just a quick questiob, husband's TB has expired .does he have to do it again before he travels to the UK? I really need help please help anyone who have information regarding to this.
Thanks in advance
one has to arrive at uk with a valid tb test on the day, was yur husband told a date to travel by. Am confused could someone answer this, a 33 months settlement spouse visa granted, is there a time limit to travel by?
Hi tellojani
he hasn't been given a time limit bt they have mentioned that if he stays in pak for more than three months his chances of applying for indefinite visa will be lowered. I think the same applies to your wife

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:21 am

sara567 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
sara567 wrote:Hello everyone
just a quick questiob, husband's TB has expired .does he have to do it again before he travels to the UK? I really need help please help anyone who have information regarding to this.
Thanks in advance
one has to arrive at uk with a valid tb test on the day, was yur husband told a date to travel by. Am confused could someone answer this, a 33 months settlement spouse visa granted, is there a time limit to travel by?
Hi tellojani
he hasn't been given a time limit bt they have mentioned that if he stays in pak for more than three months his chances of applying for indefinite visa will be lowered. I think the same applies to your wife
It makes sense not to stay over 3 months and travelling within those 3 months should be fine. however a staff at stupid gerrys office said to my wife that travel within 3 weeks otherwise this and that will happen.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 am

Thanks for ur reply was it CAT A with two jobs or single can you apply in CAT A with two jobs continuous for 6 months thanks[/quote]

CAT A with single job, I think for two jobs you have to show 12 months payslips for each job, don't quote me on this and plz check it out.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 am

Salams,

Did they do any confirmation at your work ?

Thanks

tallojani wrote:Thanks for ur reply was it CAT A with two jobs or single can you apply in CAT A with two jobs continuous for 6 months thanks
CAT A with single job, I think for two jobs you have to show 12 months payslips for each job, don't quote me on this and plz check it out.[/quote]
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 am

Aoa
Can anyone help me pls or pray for me I applied 24/10/2013,,,I spent happy 2 years with my husband in the uk
came back 21st nd applied on 24th,,,,,bt still w8ing no Rply,,,even my status is the same from day one
Application farwarded to islamabad Oc on 24/10/2013
Wht should I do now ,,,is that nagitave thng that mine status still the same,,,??

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 am

VISA GRANTED IN 15 WORKING DAYS.....

ALHUMDULILLAH

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 am

SafinaAdnan wrote:VISA GRANTED IN 15 WORKING DAYS.....

ALHUMDULILLAH

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wow, congratulations!!!
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 am

akhan47 wrote:

ALHUMDULILLAH

Wow, congratulations!!!

Thank you. :)

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 am

SafinaAdnan wrote:
akhan47 wrote:

ALHUMDULILLAH

Wow, congratulations!!!

Thank you. :)
Any idea why it was so fast? Did you submit a letter from HMRC?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Wow, congratulations!!![/quote]

Thank you. :)[/quote]

Any idea why it was so fast? Did you submit a letter from HMRC?[/quote]

no I submitted under CAT A and about 500 pages of documentation from payslips and 2 years P60.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 am

ALHUMDULILLAH
Masallah, happy days heh, did they say anything about travelling restrictions I.e travel by certain time etc.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:45 pm

I applied under self employed sent SA statement SA302 from HMRC and accountant letter business is fully on my name. My income is meant to be £21000 but my income for last year was £23000. Paid full tax including advanced tax for next year. its nearly been 4 months and no reply yet. I sent email to bhc islamabad and i got reply this morning we are working on the case we havn't decided yet we need more time to decide. Is that an automatic reply?

Application: khi 08/11/2013
Forwarded to Islamabad OC 25/11/2013
Waiting for RFC:

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello everyone

Anyone applied with 2 jobs CAt A with 6 months payslips and statements waiting or had their visa issued?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Yes,I applied with two jobs.any problems?
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:34 pm

zeeh wrote:Yes,I applied with two jobs.any problems?
What docs hav u submitted if u dun mind me asking its been 4 months still waiting

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:36 pm

To Safina

Congratulations ! That was very quick. Your very lucky to hear this fast. Im very happy for you :)
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers