ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 Payment details change

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

najnaj80
Newly Registered

EEA4 Payment details change

Post by najnaj80 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello all,

I've sent all my documents for the EEA4 on last Thursday the 6th of March.
Unfortunately, I've found out today that the credit card that I had used to pay for the fee has been cloned while on holiday and had to be cancelled.
The bank is obviously sending me a new card but the number will be different and the payment will be declined.
I've tried everything I could but the bank said that is nothing that they can do.

Is it possible to change my payment details before they send everything back to me?

I can not believe my bad luck. :(

Many thanks for any help.

Naj

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA4 Payment details change

Post by chaoclive » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:07 am

Try to find an email address and let them know about the issue. You could try to email: EuropeanOperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

This is the: Nationality Helpdesk email: NationalityHelpdesk@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Not sure if they can help with EEA applications, but you can email and see...better than nothing.

Don't forget to ask WHO can help if the people answering these emails can't answer your questions.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:09 am

Maybe sending them the eea2 application's duplicate payment section page with correct payment details along with covering letter may work.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

najnaj80
Newly Registered

Post by najnaj80 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you both very much.
I'll try that.
Regards,
naj

RixiP
Newly Registered

Post by RixiP » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi there

We're having the same problem with payment details with an EEA2 app - were you able to change the card details? Thanks