ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RANA-ALI

Help please

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 am

Hi there i have recently received ilr on long residency,
I applied for my wife flr(m) after few days and requesting HO to not process application until mine decided and also mention that we will inform as soon my( main applicant) application get decided, my question is
1) do i really need to inform HO about my ilr, if so do i have to send my brp card along with cover letter or can it be just photocopy of my brp.

Also another question which is worrying me now
Recently when i was reading the post about accomodation , i was told that the tenancy agreement should be under my name or my wife name/ joint name
The problem is , the contract is under my under my brother name and was expired , but in clause it says about the contract will rollover after it get finish
I also sent a letter from landlord confirming that im residing in the house with my brother and explaing about
house like number of bedroom etc, do u think it would be sufficient?
Plz any one say that i dont have to worry about it any more :shock:

Meghanand
Newly Registered

Re: Help please

Post by Meghanand » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 am

Hi Rana Ali
Can I ask you why did you ask home office to not process your wife's application?

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 am

Because at the time when i applied for my wife FLRM application my ILR application was still under process ,
Any mod or seniors please give any advice.
Thanks

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:49 am

Any suggeation please?