ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement printout - Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pal1990
Newly Registered

Bank statement printout - Urgent

Post by Pal1990 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 am

Hi everyone!

I'm going to apply for ILR On Set(M) and I'm using bank statements as a one source.

My husband's statements from Santander bank is now online and not in paper. And I need his statements as a documents.

Can anyone suggest me what should I do in that case? He is going to get the statement printout from bank but it will be without address. Should I use that with bank stamp on it but without home address or should I need to take letter from bank or anything else?

Also please suggest me that is there any financial requirements or funds need to show for Set(M) application?

Please suggest me as soon as possible.

I really appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance

kmunir

Re: Bank statement printout - Urgent

Post by kmunir » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 am

Hi,

If you husband has got an online account, he should request for the required statements using that account and should clearly ask the bank to send the statements on the bank letter head. I have my account with HSBC and only receive online statements as well. Whenever I have to use statements for my visa application, I just send them a message using my online account and tell them which statements I require and they send them within 3-5 business days. Your bank should be able to do that as well otherwise your husband can go into the branch and request there (it may cost you though).

Regards
Regards,
KM

Pal1990
Newly Registered

Post by Pal1990 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:42 am

Thanks KM for your reply

My husband went to bank and they gave mini statements of each transactions from requested date and stamped each page but it has only account number and name details.

Is that will be ok?

Thanks

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:51 am

I personally think they should have your address on them as well. If cohabitation is what you want to prove with this statement, it must have your address on it.
Regards,
KM

Neesheel
India

Post by Neesheel » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Hello pal1990,

You should login to your online account(internet banking), print the statements and then ask the local santander branch to certify stamp and date it. They are always happy to do it.