ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed for the employers letter ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faislondon
BANNED

help needed for the employers letter ?

Post by faislondon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi Guys,

Could you please advise template for the Employers letter?. I will be applying for ILR.

Thank you.
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

uksettlement
India

Re: help needed for the employers letter ?

Post by uksettlement » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

faislondon wrote:Hi Guys,

Could you please advise template for the Employers letter?. I will be applying for ILR.

Thank you.
Employer letter isn't needed for tier 1 category.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR. Could some one please advise me the Employers letter format for the employment confirmation.

Thank you.
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:37 pm

What should the letter say?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 am

faislondon wrote:I am applying for ILR. Could some one please advise me the Employers letter format for the employment confirmation.
You haven't mentioned what immigration category you are applying for ILR under to respond to this question.

If however you are applying for ILR as a T1G Migrant, then there is no requirement for a Employment confirmation letter, as you put it.

19star79
Newly Registered

Post by 19star79 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 am

cs95tdg wrote:
faislondon wrote:I am applying for ILR. Could some one please advise me the Employers letter format for the employment confirmation.
You haven't mentioned what immigration category you are applying for ILR under to respond to this question.

If however you are applying for ILR as a T1G Migrant, then there is no requirement for a Employment confirmation letter, as you put it.

But i think a letter from employer is required to confirm the annual leave availed to show absence from UK within the last 5 years

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 am

19star79 wrote:But i think a letter from employer is required to confirm the annual leave availed to show absence from UK within the last 5 years
Whether or not a letter is required would depend on which immigration category you are apply under.

fslateef

Re:

Post by fslateef » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 am

cs95tdg wrote:
19star79 wrote:But i think a letter from employer is required to confirm the annual leave availed to show absence from UK within the last 5 years
Whether or not a letter is required would depend on which immigration category you are apply under.
Sorry for posting in old thread. I just want to confirm this again.

I am going to apply for ILR under Tier-1 (General) on 21st March 2014 and spent 30 and 27 days outside UK out of 5 years. And all of those were annual-leaves and went on holidays.

So should I need to get employer letter for this ? According to current/new rules.

Form (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... orseto.pdf); section 6.2 is asking for all times spent outside UK (so should I fill that too besides excel sheet?) and it says that all absences needs evidences.

Thanks and waiting for quick response.

Fawad