ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got my HSMP & EC :)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dandyvyas
Newly Registered

I got my HSMP & EC :)

Post by dandyvyas » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Hello All. :D

I have been reading posts in this site from quite a long time.. almost all the posts. I have applied for my HSMP and got my visa yesterday.... Thought I will share my experience to everyone.

What did I do to apply for HSMP to HO
Sent following docs: claiming 90 points

Applied from INDIA.

----- Salary in India 35 points -- 6010 GBP --------
1. 12 Months payslips
2. 12 Months bankstatements
----- Education 35 points --------------
3. Masters certificate [did not sent memos]
4. Degree certificate [did not sent memos]
------ Age 20 points --------------------
5. Full driving license .Card
------- English language ---------------
6. Letter from university. For Degree

After I sent these docs to HO using FEDEX it took about 20 days for getting a decision. When I called HO from India to arrange for a courier collection they said that the docs have been posted using Royal mail. Then I had to wait for 20 more days for it to come to my residence.

After I got my approval. I started preparing for EC.
What docs I sent for EC.

1. Covering letter
2. All documents that I sent to HO [SEE ABOVE]
3. All memos. 10th, Intermediate, Degree, PG
4. 3 Months bank statements & 3 Month payslips ( along with 12 months that I sent to HO)
5. ITR (New saral form)
6. Letter from friend for support, his passport copy and copy of tenancy agrement and his bank statements for 2 months
7. My Bank balance showing 5000 gbp. My friend was only sponsering accommodation so I was supporting myself for financials
8. Jobsearch and email communication with UK job agencies.
9. HSMP proforma available in UK IN INDIA SITE

10. Integra docs. (Photo copy of some of the above docs)

Thats all.. The VFS guys were very friendly..they have sent me back twice when I did not get all the above docs.. I mean they said that the docs are missing but were willing to take the application.. Its upto us to give them required docs that they ask. They really know what the required docs are for BHC

Thats it... It took about 15 days to get the EC with 2 years visa.

Thanks folks for all you advice.

Best regards,
Dandyvyas

jimmy50
Newly Registered

Post by jimmy50 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:18 pm

Congratulations dandyvyas!

I am still a bit new to all this - you say it took 20 days to reach a decision and a further 20 for the docs to get back to you in India. Do they inform you of their decision after the first 20 days or do you only find out when you get all your docs back (in your case, after 40 days)?

dandyvyas
Newly Registered

Post by dandyvyas » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 pm

Yes it took almost 40 days to the docs from HO

After initial application..I called HO after 20 days to request them to arrange a courier [Fedex] collection.

But they said that the decision has already made and the documents have been dispatched using the Royal express.. and also told that the docs will reach me in 4 weeks.. But the they reached me in 20 days..

In INDIA regular airmails take time to get delivered. In my case 20 days.
And there is no way for us to track the delivery.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm

Congratulations dandyvyas,

Could you please provide the timelines about the EC process (especially the Integra verification) ?
When did Integre contact your employer/University and how many working days, after the said verifications did you get the EC ?

Best Regards,

push_hsmp

dandyvyas
Newly Registered

Post by dandyvyas » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:15 am

Could you please provide the timelines about the EC process (especially the Integra verification) ?
When did Integre contact your employer/University and how many working days, after the said verifications did you get the EC ?

Yes here is the Integra details

Applied on 26th June at VFS

My employer did not contact me to tell someone is trying to verify my credentials/exp. My current employer has a big HR dept so I dont know whom they spoke to/ Or even if someone really did verify my creds.

Got my visa on 11th July from VFS to my residence

-----Also I have put all my current exployers Offerletter, Hike letters, Promotion letters along with the EC application-----

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:47 am

Hi All,

When we provide the contact details of the employer, will it be a problem if the person who has attested the salary slips and all documents recieved from the employer, and the person whose contact details we provide, are different?

I guess the person who attests is usually a senior official who may not be able to answer the queries of HO in case they want to verify earnings etc. So I was thinking of giving the contact of the person who handles all the finances.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks