ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

big confusion , need advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afridi24

big confusion , need advise

Post by afridi24 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 am

Hello everyone, I ring home office last friday, first ask if my new address is updated , The guy said yes, then I ask for the update on my application as it was over six months plus interview done too ...he said ok let me check , he check update about one minute then he said your decision is been made and it is in security department for despatch .then I ask about decision , he said you are issued what ever you apply for ....I get happy and thanks to him to letme know the decision with good news but today I ring again and some lady pick the phone and I ask if they send or not but the twist start here , when I ask for update then she said we cant share the decision on phone .and also she said your application is still on pending but seem near to complete , so two different stories from two different people on the phone , pls give me advice who was right and who was wrong ??

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: big confusion , need advise

Post by Universal soldier » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 am

I think this telephone related confusion can be solved in a way that you call them 1-2 times again which donot give harm at all. I know different telephone operator will give different reply but more identical reply the majority of operator will give then that will most likely be the answer.

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks soldier . Its upsetting because the first one said check with representative next week because your duccuments are in security check .and the other one didn't say anything but said straight away we cant share decision and decision is not made yet ...I ring them every week .

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 am

Mate i can feel your feeling. Why not you call now after 9:00 as the call is local start from 0151. Few familiar people always call in morning and quickly connect with operator. Morning time is better than rest of time. All the best.