ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FAILED UNDER NEW RULES BUT RESIST FOR OLD RULES

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR FAILED UNDER NEW RULES BUT RESIST FOR OLD RULES

Post by MUGHAL » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 pm

dear all (RETORSPECTIVE)
my friend applied FLR under old rules and regulations i mean filled in forms under old rules showing only be a ecconomically fit they sent the forms back to him but he sent again same saying that he came to this country under old rules how he can be forced to show new factors to be fulfilled so
home office sent him a letter to apply within 06 months again for FLR SO its mean they have given him the six 06 months time for further preparation etc. it is somehow ok for him but deciding to go to the court at the end if they would not accept the old rules criteria for him at the end............
regards.
mughal

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:03 am

hi mughal,
so your friend can apply for flr hsmp after 6 mths time, in the meantime he has time to prepare for his docs.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: FLR FAILED UNDER NEW RULES BUT RESIST FOR OLD RULES

Post by pantaiema » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:00 pm

MUGHAL
How about the FLR on his passport is it extended for 6 Months or not? If not, whether this letter is enough as legal document for him to stay futher inthe UK after the expire of his LTR. Probaly someone who knows better could shed the light about this.

If this letter can nto be used as legal document for him to stay here than, this letter is useless
Pantaiema

MUGHAL wrote:dear all (RETORSPECTIVE)

home office sent him a letter to apply within 06 months again for FLR SO its mean they have given him the six 06 months time for further preparation etc. it is somehow ok for him but deciding to go to the court at the end if they would not accept the old rules criteria for him at the end............
regards.
mughal

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MUGHAL » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 pm

please nothing on passport but he will take the benefit with letter that was issued to him from home office, giving him advice to apply within 06 months.
pantaiema wrote:MUGHAL
How about the FLR on his passport is it extended for 6 Months or not? If not, whether this letter is enough as legal document for him to stay futher inthe UK after the expire of his LTR. Probaly someone who knows better could shed the light about this.

If this letter can nto be used as legal document for him to stay here than, this letter is useless
Pantaiema

regards.
mughal

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:51 pm

HOw could s/he work without FLR on his passport ?

Pantaiema

MUGHAL wrote:please nothing on passport but he will take the benefit with letter that was issued to him from home office, giving him advice to apply within 06 months.
pantaiema wrote:MUGHAL

Pantaiema

regards.
mughal

LondonBlonde

Post by LondonBlonde » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:03 am

MUGHAL - can you direct your friend to the forum? I for one would like to hear from him / her directly as you are not offering much information.

LondonBlonde

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

hi

Post by MUGHAL » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:38 pm

hellow londonblonde sorry to hear that i was not providing you precise information and you needed to call my friend please actualy my friend applied for FLR only filling in the FLR form under the information only with old rules and home office sent him the form back to him advising him to provide the educational degree,earnings, and language certificate etc.
but he again sent his FLR form with only showing his income nearly 1300 or more pounds per month and apologised to send them any thing else (Like as showing educational doc. or language proof etc) so they sent him their decision that he might provide the new rules factors with his application so his application was being reversed and he could apply within six 06 months for his FLR in Uk again,ADVISED not to be authorised to work in UK, no any stamp on his passport.
he is a jewllery designer and he does not now about this forum, he only informed me about the status of his FLR as i provided it to the forum,
he is now planning to apply same as previous again later because he only
gained EARNINGS and EXERIENCE points when he applied for HSMP in Pakistan (no doubt he is very good designer) and now he can not gain points for any other factors etc, SURELY HE WILL GO THE COURT AT THE END.
IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO. IN THIS REGARDS I AM AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME. WITH BEST WISHES............ MUGHAL
-------------------------------
LondonBlonde wrote:MUGHAL - can you direct your friend to the forum? I for one would like to hear from him / her directly as you are not offering much information.

LondonBlonde

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm

I also wonder why there are a lot of people here refer to his friends. I think it will be better if the person need informatio ask himselves. I could understand if in some circumstances they did not have access to internet.

But for people with HSMP it is highly unlikely that they did not have acces to the internet. If for the reason that s/he does not have time, consider the pople who is answering his/her question. They are also working, do they have a lot of time either ???

Pantaiema

LondonBlonde wrote:MUGHAL - can you direct your friend to the forum? I for one would like to hear from him / her directly as you are not offering much information.

LondonBlonde

HSMP_Extension
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_Extension » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 pm

pantaiema - I think you are mentally sick person........... you have a track record of arguing with lots of other group member as well......... this is not the first time you are behaving unprofessional and rude to the group member.......... argument over nothing best fits your personality, half of your posts are about your perosnal arguments............................. you are a sick man, sick......................

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:19 am

HSMP_Extension wrote:pantaiema - I think you are mentally sick person........... you have a track record of arguing with lots of other group member as well
HSMP_Extension, I agree with Pantaiema on the point of people asking their own questions.

So many times it has taken days and days to answer a question because the person who is communicating on this board knows too little about a friend's situation, or is not clear on some details, or has got a part of the story wrong. If the person who needs help comes to this forum personally, we can help him or her more efficently.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am

Hi HSMP_Extension

I welcome your comment on me.

But Let other people in this forum decide it. People could easily trace your postings or my postings. In your case, it is defenitwely clear U create a new identity so the people could not trace your previous postings. If U could prove your allegations why do you need to hide your identity :roll: :roll: :roll:

I believe U must be the person who frequently request 'inaccurate' information in this forum (U & other people know what I mean with 'inaccuracy'). 'Inaccuracy', this euphemism is also beeing used by BIA.

And when people try to reveal your 'inaccuracy' by showing evidence and facts U r getting upset.

Let people in this forum decide who are ill people. People could easily decide it just be looking into your current post.

Pantaiema

HSMP_Extension wrote:pantaiema - I think you are mentally sick person........... you have a track record of arguing with lots of other group member as well......... this is not the first time you are behaving unprofessional and rude to the group member.......... argument over nothing best fits your personality, half of your posts are about your perosnal arguments............................. you are a sick man, sick......................

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MUGHAL » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 pm

hi all,
First of all, pantaiema U now will never get any information from my side in regards with my friend's FLR issue.(because your attention is not for the issue but for the personal feelings. i want to tell you that my friend is very good Jewellry designer, he does not know any thing about the computer but he is with HSMP, NOW you must ask to home office why did they issue hsmp visa for him.(keeping in mind, he is best one jewellry designer in UK).
i think you are not here to asses/analyse the people for HSMP, r u ?
you must wellcome the information about any issue related with HSMP.
DUE TO your comments your other fellows in HSMP forum will also not get any updates from my sides for my friend's FLR application in future.
so you must be carefull giving the comments about the others.
first of all you gave the personal feelings about my friend and than for the member as hsmp-extension ..............it does not look good, does it ?
i am very sorry for any inconvenience by this message but it is beyond to my control....................................................................

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:58 pm

Dear MUGHAL

I welcome your comment and defenitely welcome information on HSMP. I did not specifically refer to your friend. My comment generally refers to people who has access to the internet, but did not ask him/herself in this forum.

It is common sense to assume that majority of people on HSMP have access to the internet (from age perspective, educational perspective, etc) is it not. I have said here majority I did not say all. If your friend as you said did not know anithing about computer, then my comment is not applicable to him.

Also as has been mentioned by "ball1333" the process will be inefficient as it might happen, the person who is communicating on this board do not know exactly about his friend's situation, or he is not clear on some details, or could get a part of the story wrong.

Now about my comments to 'hsmp-extension'. The comments that I give to 'hsmp-extension' is specifically addressed to him as he is the first one who raise the accusation against me. It is nothing yo do and not relevant to you or your friend.

Pantaiema

MUGHAL wrote:hi all,
First of all, pantaiema U now will never get any information from my side in regards with my friend's FLR issue.(because your attention is not for the issue but for the personal feelings. i want to tell you that my friend is very good Jewellry designer, he does not know any thing about the computer but he is with HSMP, NOW you must ask to home office why did they issue hsmp visa for him.(keeping in mind, he is best one jewellry designer in UK).
i think you are not here to asses/analyse the people for HSMP, r u ?
you must wellcome the information about any issue related with HSMP.
DUE TO your comments your other fellows in HSMP forum will also not get any updates from my sides for my friend's FLR application in future.
so you must be carefull giving the comments about the others.
first of all you gave the personal feelings about my friend and than for the member as hsmp-extension ..............it does not look good, does it ?
i am very sorry for any inconvenience by this message but it is beyond to my control....................................................................

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:56 pm

Hi HSMP_Extension

Forgot to mention in my previous posting. There is a forum policy that Multiple ID, especially to accuse/insult people is forbidden activities

Here is the exact quotation which is available on th efollowing link
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=11811

multiple member ID's
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 14:46 Post subject: multiple member ID's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity. Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.
The Admin

If you could prove your accusation/allegation, why do you need to create new ID. :shock: :shock:

Use your ID that U normally use and we coulds discuss about the point that you have made.

Remember it is against the forum policy to create New Identity to insult people.

For MUGHAR I am sorry, I am using your tHread which is not relevant to your enquires. But I am not the first person who misuse your thread. I am just want to highlight the point that have been made by 'HSMP_Extension'

Pantaiema

HSMP_Extension wrote:pantaiema - I think you are mentally sick person........... you have a track record of arguing with lots of other group member as well......... this is not the first time you are behaving unprofessional and rude to the group member.......... argument over nothing best fits your personality, half of your posts are about your perosnal arguments............................. you are a sick man, sick......................