ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview for UK general visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tulasij

Interview for UK general visitor visa

Post by Tulasij » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 am

Hi All,

I have applied for UK General visitor visa from India on 14th Feb 2014. BHC has informed me that I need to attend a personal interview and VFS will contact me with suitable Date and Time for interview. I did not receive any call from them. Did anyone face such situtation. Can you please let me know how long will VFS usually take to schedule an interview.

Thank You.

naynay
Newly Registered

Re: Interview for UK general visitor visa

Post by naynay » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:24 am

Hi Tulasij,

I have received a call and mail for an interview for my general visit visa I have applied for. Can you please provide me how did it go for you and what kind of questions to expect and the result of the interview pls.

Regards
Nay

wonderkrishna
Newly Registered

Re: Interview for UK general visitor visa

Post by wonderkrishna » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:32 am

Hi

Received a call from BHC Delhi for an interview for visitor visa.

I am working in a good company and earn decent salary. provided all the relevant documents.

why have they called for interview? any ideas?

what questions will be asked?