ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) Maintainance Funds in the bank statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaj
Newly Registered

SET (M) Maintainance Funds in the bank statement

Post by shaj » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi All,

Would like to apply for SET (M) in April-2014 for my wife who is on FLR (M) at present, visa expiring in Jan-2015. Initailly she got Tier 1 (G) dependent visa in November-2010 and once I got my ILR her visa status changed to FLR(M)in May-2012.

I got one child who already got British citizenship.

I need information regarding the funds to be shown in the bank statement. I am on salary of £37K per annum and my wife don't work.

My net salary is around £2350 and paying rent of £500 as a sub tenant.

Sometimes my bank balance was £2 in the last three months.

How much money needs to show in the bank statements for the last three months ( I think there is no rule on maintainance funds for SET (M) but still I don't want to take risk as UKBA wants to see the bank statement).

Could any one please clarify me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shah.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (M) Maintainance Funds in the bank statement

Post by Amber » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:39 pm

You will be fine, just supply the last 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements.

It appears that your spouse could have settled on SET(M) from 28 days before November 2012!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

shaj
Newly Registered

Re: SET (M) Maintainance Funds in the bank statement

Post by shaj » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks Amber