ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nadizee

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Nadizee » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:50 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Nadizee wrote:Thank u soo much bro,,,remember in prayers can,t w8 to go back to my hubby ,,,
I,m hopeful,,,,, need loads Of prayers,,,,,

You are very welcome!

Also not that i'm offended or anything and neither does my name make it very obvious but its a sis not bro lol! :)

Oh realy sory yaar,,,,I thought u bahee g,,,anyways
Sory again nd thanx a lot for ur concern,,,

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:59 am

Syed Shah wrote:Salaam All

Jazakallah for the congratulations.
Just to give you guys an idea if what i submitted.
Firstly i only ever sent one email, didnt pester them or even bother with MP. Personally i think they both prolong the matter. I applied under Category A with one job.

My Documents:
VAF4A FORM
APPENDIX 2 FORM
CERTIFIED PASSPORT COPY
SPONSORSHIP DECLARATION
6 MONTHS PAYSLIPS
6 MONTH BANK STATEMENTS
LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
LAND REGISTRY
ACCOMODATION CERTIFICATE
LETTER FROM LANDLORD

Her Documents:
PASSPORT
ID CARD
ENGLISH CERTIFICATE
TB CERTIFICATE
NIKKAH ORIGINAL+TRANSLATION
25 PHOTOS OF NIKKAH

I received no call to my employers. Total time 18 weeks.
Walikum assalam,

I noticed not only our submission date is same we submitted pretty much similar amount of paper work.
My Documents:
Excel content sheet
VAF4A FORM
APPENDIX 2 FORM
PASSPORT COPY (didn't bother certifying it)
SPONSORSHIP DECLARATION
6 MONTHS PAYSLIPS
6 MONTH BANK STATEMENTS
LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
Tenancy Agreement
Letter from landlord with his passport copy
Housing Inspection Report (I was sharing a house)
Skype and yahoo screen shots (worth over a year from after wedding to application date although I was engaged 7 years ago but didn't have any communication evidence I explained that in a letter)
40 photos (some on wedding day and mostly after wedding)
Excel sheet describing each photo (when it was taken and blah blah)
I categorised my documents into 6 sections and provided an introduction letter explaining the content of each section and how they relate to rules etc shown on UKBA website.

Her Documents:
PASSPORT
ID CARD
A1 ENGLISH CERTIFICATES
TB CERTIFICATE
NIKKAH ORIGINAL+Union Council
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

I didnt need proof of communication because i submitted my application a day after my nikkah.so there was no gap after wedding. Also my sister gave a bedroom in her property so she just done a letter for me saying she allows me to stay with my wife rent free etc...

I had no p60 because i started getting paid from march 2013 a month before tax year ends so no p60 was issued. But i think the more simple u keep ur application the better the chances are as long as u satisfy each requirement.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:19 am

Dear Sister,
On 6 march 2014 i emailed to gerry in Islamabad and asked from them about my status because i applied on 20 Jan 2014 but the status is still same "application forwarded to islamabad OC". so they replied me that your application is under process in BHC. so dnt worry and just dua for good news.inshahllah everything will be all right.
My timeline:
Application Submit Date:20 Jan 2014 (Islamabad)
Current Status: Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 20/1/2014.
Nadizee wrote:Aoa ,,,can u help me pls gv me advise wht
should I do,,,,I submit my app on 24/10/2013
My status still the same ,,,app fwrded to Islamabad Oc''
Realy realy depressed y my status not chaged nd from where I can ask,,,,,pls help me realy wory

Walaikam Asalaam.

Do not worry, there seems to be some technical glitch from BHC which is why some statuses have not changed. If you look on this forum there are many people who are in the same situation. Alot of people have also went from forwarded straight to 'ready for collection. So do not worry .

Also RFCs are taking from as quick as weeks to months.. so you could potentially be expected to wait until 6 months! or with the will of Allah your reply will come quicker!

Be patient sis

Thank u soo much bro,,,remember in prayers can,t w8 to go back to my hubby ,,,
I,m hopeful,,,,, need loads Of prayers,,,,,
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 am

[quote="Safikazmi12"]Dear Sister,
On 6 march 2014 i emailed to gerry in Islamabad and asked from them about my status because i applied on 20 Jan 2014 but the status is still same "application forwarded to islamabad OC". so they replied me that your application is under process in BHC. so dnt worry and just dua for good news.inshahllah everything will be all right.
My timeline:
Application Submit Date:20 Jan 2014 (Islamabad)
Current Status: Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 20/1/2014.

Asslam-u-alykum
Which id u used for email,,,I email them on
visaenquiry nd they wrote long story nd said w8 20 days,,,,
although I submited my application in October they should atleast tell me whts goin on,,,,,,

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:28 am

Please give me the email address too..
They hve stopped replying to my mails.. I used to mail them on visaenquiries... Its going to be 6 months on 20th March..
I applied on 20th September..
Please pray for me
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Heyy
Anione ot RFC that applied on 11oct or was undr process on 30 oct??
Last edited by Tazmaniaa on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Can someone please advise me.
My spouse is about to apply for spouse visa soon inshaAllah but she told me that I (her sponsor) have to submit my original documents? ??? I thought copies were sufficient and only the applicant had to submit the originals. I dont mind its just my work only provides pdf payslips, so how does this work now.

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Jatti wrote:Hey all,

For everyone who will be applying or have applied and need further info:

What I did was I created a check list for myself and my husband, it made life alittle easier,

1. Application form online +financial vaf4a form
2. A cover letter explaining how we met and what our plans are etc....
(Evidence of accommodation)
3.Rent Tenancy agreement
4.Council tax
5. Utility bills
(Evidence of finance and job)
6. Employment contract for (cat A)
7.12 months payslips including p60
8. Bank statement showing where the salary went into for the past 9 months
9. Business bank statements (cat F)
10. Sa300, tax return and cover letter from accountant
(Wedding details)
11. Marriage certificate
12. Wedding pictures
13.wedding invitation card
(Communication evidence)
14. Phone cards, skype log, viber and whatsapp screen shots
15. Visa stamps on passport showing have met
16. Older pictures together

17. My passport copy

(His documents)
18. Passport
19. IELTS English test
20. TB test

And that's all guys.... I hope this helps it has cat A and F in here

Please remember me in your duas

JZK

:)
jazaakallahu khaira sister I needed something like this to double check my own list
What is a v4fa form???

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 pm

sahmed789 wrote:Can someone please advise me.
My spouse is about to apply for spouse visa soon inshaAllah but she told me that I (her sponsor) have to submit my original documents? ??? I thought copies were sufficient and only the applicant had to submit the originals. I dont mind its just my work only provides pdf payslips, so how does this work now.
All paperwork must be original. Also make photocopies of everything, just so you have a record.

On the subject of payslips which are e-mailed/pdf format, print them and get them stamped by your employer to state that they are true and originals. That's how I would do it.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:14 pm

To Hello786

Thanks i just hope i hear back soon.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Any rfc

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Thank you for your e-mail of 06 March 2014 regarding your visa application.

I can confirm that we received your documents in December 2013. These have been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer, alongside your existing application, however we are still unable to conclude your case on the basis of the evidence received.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the UK Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal against the High Court judgment in relation to the Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. A decision will not be taken on your application until the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

You can withdraw your application (and your document(s) will be returned to you) and you can make a fresh application when you have the required evidence. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances or on the fact a requirement is now met which was not met at the date of the initial application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

Alternatively, you can request for your passport to be returned if you need to do so.

Please refrain from sending any further documentation or correspondence regarding your visa application as we will not be able to consider it again. Your patience in this matter is highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team
International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan
Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Web: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan http://www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

Has any one recived this type of email?

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Thank you for your e-mail of 06 March 2014 regarding your visa application.

I can confirm that we received your documents in December 2013. These have been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer, alongside your existing application, however we are still unable to conclude your case on the basis of the evidence received.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the UK Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal against the High Court judgment in relation to the Judicial Review of the minimum income threshold for spouses/partners and children applying in the family route. A decision will not be taken on your application until the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

You can withdraw your application (and your document(s) will be returned to you) and you can make a fresh application when you have the required evidence. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances or on the fact a requirement is now met which was not met at the date of the initial application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

Alternatively, you can request for your passport to be returned if you need to do so.

Please refrain from sending any further documentation or correspondence regarding your visa application as we will not be able to consider it again. Your patience in this matter is highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration
Web: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan http://www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

Salam

If you dont mind me asking which category have you applied under and what additional docs they requested and why ur evidence was not accepted was there any gaps between the employment?

Thanks

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 pm

I applied in Cat A nd i have submitted additional documents pay slips bank statement nd job letter

Xiko

Post by Xiko » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Sahar.ali22 wrote:I applied in Cat A nd i have submitted additional documents pay slips bank statement nd job letter
Why they declined the docs? Were all ur 6 payslips over 1550?
Was ur tax uptodate with hmrc

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:42 am

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Thank you for your e-mail of 06 March 2014 regarding your visa application.

Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

Yeah i have personally, and a few others in the forum..
It just means you have to wait really..!

crashbandicoot
Newly Registered

Post by crashbandicoot » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 am

Hi peeps,

Been following this board for several months as been helping nephew's wife to come over. Major source of heartache and frustration for us all so I will be posting on their behalf. 90 days were up on Monday, so she emailed and received an email back this morn to say it's on hold due to income.

Issue is that nephew has two jobs, one for over a year and second one since June 2013. At the time of application they state his income was too low. We are now thinking of withdrawing and re-applying as 5 months have passed since last income stuff was submitted and I'm pretty sure by now if they look at 12 mths prior, he will be over the threshold InshaAllah. We will also be paying the £300 extra (if it exists) to get a response in 10 days.

The issue we have is that after we applied for the visa, the second employer has been going through company changes and rebranding, and whilst they were giving us wage slips, they've not paid him for about 4 months despite chasing. We've now had a massive go and them and showed them the visa response and they've promised to pay the wages owed next week.

When we re-apply for the visa, would the immigration peeps hold issue with the gap of wages for 4 mths? The employer is prepared to do a letter to state the wages were late through no fault of my nephew etc.

Please can anyone advise on this? We are worried sick that we'll be spending another £1500 to reapply only for it to be rejected because the visa section have seen the money go in late?

Thanks.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am

Has any one received this reply?

Dear Mr. Khan,
Thank you for your e-mail of 03 March 2014, enquiring about the progress of your wife’s application. I can confirm that this case is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can but cannot give you precise timeframe at present.
You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration
Web: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/pakistan www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

time line

apllication khi 08/11/2013
in process isl 25/11/2013
waiting for reply...insha ALLAH

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

It's an unfortunate situation to be in when company doesn't pay you on time. I personally think that they might consider the employers letter if you prepare a comprehensive representation with the corresponding bank statements to go with it. It would be icing on cake if you can get P60 attached for the term in question along with a letter from employer in which they clearly take the responsibility of the delay. UKBA will simply refuse the application if you don't meet their peculiar financial models describe in Financial guidance notes. In your current scenario you have clearly described that your nephew hasn't been paid for 4 months (what ever reason that is - UKBA criteria is not met). What ever way you whether to apply a new application or pursue the current application with further evidence, it's all about waiting and being patient. I personally think it would be quicker if you re apply with all the appropriate documents in hand, However i would personally give a go with further docs and leave the fate in court of Allah .. as Allah knows best :).

I hope it helps....

--
crashbandicoot wrote:Hi peeps,

Been following this board for several months as been helping nephew's wife to come over. Major source of heartache and frustration for us all so I will be posting on their behalf. 90 days were up on Monday, so she emailed and received an email back this morn to say it's on hold due to income.

Issue is that nephew has two jobs, one for over a year and second one since June 2013. At the time of application they state his income was too low. We are now thinking of withdrawing and re-applying as 5 months have passed since last income stuff was submitted and I'm pretty sure by now if they look at 12 mths prior, he will be over the threshold InshaAllah. We will also be paying the £300 extra (if it exists) to get a response in 10 days.

The issue we have is that after we applied for the visa, the second employer has been going through company changes and rebranding, and whilst they were giving us wage slips, they've not paid him for about 4 months despite chasing. We've now had a massive go and them and showed them the visa response and they've promised to pay the wages owed next week.

When we re-apply for the visa, would the immigration peeps hold issue with the gap of wages for 4 mths? The employer is prepared to do a letter to state the wages were late through no fault of my nephew etc.

Please can anyone advise on this? We are worried sick that we'll be spending another £1500 to reapply only for it to be rejected because the visa section have seen the money go in late?

Thanks.
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

crashbandicoot
Newly Registered

Post by crashbandicoot » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:24 pm

[quote="RONZ"]It's an unfortunate situation to be in when company doesn't pay you on time. I personally think that they might consider the employers letter if you prepare a comprehensive representation with the corresponding bank statements to go with it. It would be icing on cake if you can get P60 attached for the term in question along with a letter from employer in which they clearly take the responsibility of the delay. UKBA will simply refuse the application if you don't meet their peculiar financial models describe in Financial guidance notes. In your current scenario you have clearly described that your nephew hasn't been paid for 4 months (what ever reason that is - UKBA criteria is not met). What ever way you whether to apply a new application or pursue the current application with further evidence, it's all about waiting and being patient. I personally think it would be quicker if you re apply with all the appropriate documents in hand, However i would personally give a go with further docs and leave the fate in court of Allah .. as Allah knows best :).

I hope it helps....

Thanks Ronz, I think if we supply additional payslips up till now and letters etc that they would still say income is not met because they would be looking at it from the date of submission, i.e. 12 mths prior to Nov, not now? That's why we're thinking of re-applying. It's all silly jumping through hoops for no reason really. We stated at the time of application that his second job was new but within a few months he would meet the criteria as he would have been in the job long enough. Has anyone submitted additional payslips for later months than the submission and had a successful visa?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

crashbandicoot wrote:
RONZ wrote:It's an unfortunate situation to be in when company doesn't pay you on time. I personally think that they might consider the employers letter if you prepare a comprehensive representation with the corresponding bank statements to go with it. It would be icing on cake if you can get P60 attached for the term in question along with a letter from employer in which they clearly take the responsibility of the delay. UKBA will simply refuse the application if you don't meet their peculiar financial models describe in Financial guidance notes. In your current scenario you have clearly described that your nephew hasn't been paid for 4 months (what ever reason that is - UKBA criteria is not met). What ever way you whether to apply a new application or pursue the current application with further evidence, it's all about waiting and being patient. I personally think it would be quicker if you re apply with all the appropriate documents in hand, However i would personally give a go with further docs and leave the fate in court of Allah .. as Allah knows best :).

I hope it helps....

Thanks Ronz, I think if we supply additional payslips up till now and letters etc that they would still say income is not met because they would be looking at it from the date of submission, i.e. 12 mths prior to Nov, not now? That's why we're thinking of re-applying. It's all silly jumping through hoops for no reason really. We stated at the time of application that his second job was new but within a few months he would meet the criteria as he would have been in the job long enough. Has anyone submitted additional payslips for later months than the submission and had a successful visa?
Personally I think your situation is in a big mess sorry. My first application was refused because one of my payslip showed less wage because I was in Pakistan getting married, I was paid 3 weeks paid holiday and 1 week un-paid holiday. My planned itenary was to return in three weeks had my ticket booked and everything but the flight got delayed, It wasn't my fault. I was confident and used that payslip amongst others along with a letter explaining the reason for lack of pay but still ended up with a refusal under the rule of minimum income threshold.
I seeked professional advise and was told that judge will not over rule the refusal because I didn't fulfil the criteria at time of application. If I was in your shoes I would withdraw and reapply but I don't think they will accept any excuse no matter how genuine.

You never know miracles happen with the power of Allah swt , he lifts us when we are at our lowest.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 pm

shah1991 wrote:Has any one received this reply?

Dear Mr. Khan,
Thank you for your e-mail of 03 March 2014, enquiring about the progress of your wife’s application. I can confirm that this case is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed. We will do this as soon as we can but cannot give you precise timeframe at present.
You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

time line

Aoa
Can u tell me pls where u sent ur mail,I mean that email Id plz

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Nadizee wrote:
shah1991 wrote:Has any one received this reply?

Dear Mr. Khan,
Yours sincerely,

TA
Correspondence Team

UK Visas and Immigration

time line

Aoa
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:11 pm

RONZ wrote: Aoa
w selaam Sister

It was to this email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and they replied to me exactly in seven days....