ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to re-register as a director

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

frank.liu
Newly Registered

How to re-register as a director

Post by frank.liu » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello guys,

I have been a director of a company, but from the visa guidance, I must be a director within 3 months prior to my application date, so should I remove myself from the company and then re-register me as a director these days?

Thanks for your help

sam0300

Re: How to re-register as a director

Post by sam0300 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:03 pm

you dont need to re register .... try to understand the 3 months rule. you have to be director in the company in the last 3 month of applying. you can be director anytime ...

you only need a latest current appointment report of director's 2 or 3 weeks before u apply.

hope this will help .

nas2014
Newly Registered

Post by nas2014 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:45 pm

yes, you don't need to deregister. It mean your CAR ( company appointment report ) must be with in last 90 days and your name as a director must be there. This is very common misunderstanding and even many lawyers are advising their clients to form company with in 90 days. Which is absolutely rubbish advice. If you need more information send me PM.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:52 pm

you just need to call company house and get new CAR. As home office just want to know that you are still actively operating current director of your company. That's what I did.

frank.liu
Newly Registered

Post by frank.liu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm

how to contact them, do you mean I need to give them a call? Do you have their phone number?