ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Question - Employment in the UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RealMcCoy00
Newly Registered

EC Question - Employment in the UK

Post by RealMcCoy00 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:31 am

I was filling out my EC online and I get to question 11 and it asked for details on my employment in the UK. I don't have a job yet - was hoping to find one when I arrived in the UK. Do I just leave this section blank? Or did I maybe select the wrong path in the EC Form. (I did Permit Free Employment)

Thanks

apeterso925

Re: EC Question - Employment in the UK

Post by apeterso925 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:28 am

RealMcCoy00 wrote:I was filling out my EC online and I get to question 11 and it asked for details on my employment in the UK. I don't have a job yet - was hoping to find one when I arrived in the UK. Do I just leave this section blank? Or did I maybe select the wrong path in the EC Form. (I did Permit Free Employment)

Thanks
If you chose "permit free employment" and then HSMP as your type of visit, then you're in the right application form...I think I left that section totally blank.

If the system won't let you advance to the next screen, I would just write n/a in all the fields. I didn't have any employer info to put in there, so I was approved even with that page blank :)

chanduambience
Newly Registered

Post by chanduambience » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:39 pm

have shown any proof of job search in UK ( like info abt sample mails from copsnultants or jobsites ) plz help me out.

Also Can you provide me the format of the acomodation letter from the friend, and any other do i require from him?.