ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

english visa requirements

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

badr-amiche

english visa requirements

Post by badr-amiche » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello everybody
Very quick question about how to apply for visa to england and what will I need for that.
I am a Moroccon national live and work in ireland since 2009 and holding 5 yrs stamp4 EUFAM. I am planing to go for holiday with my wife to turkey but the best ticket deal founded is dublin-manchester-turkey but unfortunately I will need visit visa because it's not connecting flight or maybe it's a transit visa but I dont know how to apply for it and what will I need for that. Can someone help me plz

badr-amiche

Re: english visa requirements

Post by badr-amiche » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:07 am

Guys can some one help please ticket getting expensive more and more and don't know do I have to buy them or not!!!!!

Dubin 8
Newly Registered

Post by Dubin 8 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:53 am

Hi ,

As spouse of EU national the UK visa is easy and strait ford, go to British embassy website (https://www.gov.uk/family-permit) fill up the online visa application, for you is EEA family permit (entry clearance) which is form of visa issued to no EU national who are a family member of EU national , is free of charge as far as you can prove that you are traveling with your EU wife.

You must provide:

printed and signed the on line application form
2 passport photos
valid GNIB card
valid passport with Irish re-entry visa
proof of your relationship, marriage certificate
a letter from your partner declaring that she is travelling with you
your partner or family member’s passport or ID card
you can also add any documents that you see it as important.

After you submitted your application online you need to make appointment on line as well to submit your application on person in British embassy in Dublin.

it will take from 3 days to 2 weeks depends on how busy they are , usually they email you to let you know if your visa is issued and is ready for collection.

Regard,

badr-amiche

Post by badr-amiche » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Thank you for your help. Appreciate it