ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3&4 application Technical Challenge

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Deeone

EEA3&4 application Technical Challenge

Post by Deeone » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 am

Good day everyone
I got m RC via my Family which happens to be an EU national-I applied in September 2006 but was refused several time before it was granted in late 2010. Nevertheless, I have some few Challenges in regards to the application for my PR and I am seeking advise as well as assistance in overcoming this huddles. The challenge was that the EU national I am depending on works from November2006 to 2007 having two jobs at the same time but had an injury in one of the job which alter affected him in and had to stop the job in October 2007 .
In 2008 and march 2009 he did professional IT training he registered a LTD company and was looking for Job.
In march 2009 and 2010 he was paying the weekly/monthly company tax ( even though he has not been able to secure any contract).
In June 2010 -13he got a permanent job in IT field which made him to suspend his company operations.
In mid 2013 he left the company he was working for and he is now doing contracting jobs(the ltd company resumes operations).
Nevertheless in mid 2013 he applied for his PR but he was refused and the letter stated he was not exercising his treaty rights as there was a gap in between his work history ( even though he sent correspondence of application and invasions for interview in between those Gaps). Also the HO mentioned there was non correspondence letter from his accountant from his personal LTD company (which he is presently doing)
As a result, my eea2 Doc will expire later in the year so I will like to seek advise and assistance on way to go about this as I will like to apply for my PR as soon as possible as when my eea2 document was returned I wasn't given the complete years but rather 4 years and few months.
I will really appreciate your advise and assistance in overcoming this challenges.
I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks in anticipation

Deeone

Re: EEA3&4 application Technical Challenge

Post by Deeone » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am

Dear honourable members, your advice on this issue is highly important and will be well appreciated and regarded, I need your advise so as to know what actions to take for my PR application.

Thanks to you all

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Nov 2006 - Oct 2007 : Thats fine

2008 - march 2009 : IT training ? I am not sure if he need health Insurance that time as a student

march 2009 - June 2010 : ?? i believe UKBA is not happy with this. Paying just corporation TAX is not enough according to UKBA

June 2010 - 2013 : That's fine
even though he sent correspondence of application and invasions for interview in between those Gaps
UKBA won't accept this they want him to register with Job centre or any employment agency like REED . Was he registered with them ?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

Deeone

Post by Deeone » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks a lot for your response it is well appreciated.
askmeplz82 wrote:Nov 2006 - Oct 2007 : Thats fine

2008 - march 2009 : IT training ? I am not sure if he need health Insurance that time as a student

march 2009 - June 2010 : ?? i believe UKBA is not happy with this. Paying just corporation TAX is not enough according to UKBA

June 2010 - 2013 : That's fine
even though he sent correspondence of application and invasions for interview in between those Gaps
UKBA won't accept this they want him to register with Job centre or any employment agency like REED . Was he registered with them ?
is there anything that can be done to cover for the Gap between the Cooperation Tax and Training and the year 2010?

A