ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK BV when HSMP is being processed???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

UK BV when HSMP is being processed???

Post by JoshAhoy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:11 am

Hi All,

I had applied for HSMP (out of Country - India) on the 24th of April & I haven't got a decision yet.

The HO had sent some of my documents for verification through the British High Commission here & they will be waiting for another 3 weeks or more before going back to my case.

Now my office wants to send me to the UK for a short business trip for 3 weeks.

Can my office apply for a BV when my HSMP processing is underway?

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks,
Josh

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 am

Hi JoshAhoy,
I don't think there should be any reason for you to worry. The BV's processing and even your visit can go on together along with your HSMP application.

Can you explain

The HO had sent some of my documents for verification through the British High Commission here & they will be waiting for another 3 weeks or more before going back to my case.

Cheers
PG

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi MyHSMPApplication,

Thanks for the response.

So what would happen if the decision comes through while I am in the UK (+ve or -ve)?

The HO has sent some of the documents I submitted for verification. I was told that the HO has passed this on to the British High Commission who takes care of the WPs processed from India. I guess the British High Commission will do the verification & send the report back to the HO.

I was told that the HO will wait for 6-8 weeks from the time of sending the documents for verification before they go back to my case again.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,
Josh

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:36 am

Dear All,

Update.........

I called up the British High Commission to confirm if I can apply for a BV while the HSMP is being processed.

They said it is not possible. I will have to wait until the HSMP is through or I will have to withdraw the application.

Thanks,
Josh