ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tangy67

Regarding appeal

Post by tangy67 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Dear experts,
As my case was refused on immigration history that i was not allowed to do other work during my work permit.

The company which i was worked at same level and same post not more than 20 hours and the director of that company is ready to help me and ready with me to run an extra mile .

Can experts put their guidance on this as my appeal is in august at IAC newport , cardiff.
And shall i put article 8 in my appeal as i am here from last 8 years ,my daughter is going to be 3 and 9 months at that time.

What are chances. Any experience.

Rest i got full 95 points under 200 k category.

Please reply

Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Regarding appeal

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:00 pm

@tangy67, you should definitely add human right ground to your appeal and try to prolong the appeal for as long as possible. Your chances of winning the appeal is very low but there is no harm in trying.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:05 pm

hi, I think it is a good idea according to my own experience. I was refused psw route and I included Art 8 in my appeal, as I had been here 9 years and 11 months on the date of my hearing. My fiance of 8 years, who is English, my mum and my sister who are naturalised british citizens also testified. I got letters from my inlaws, friends and family to state that they will miss me if I was to be removed from the country. The Judge was convinced by the arguments my barrister put forward and I won my appeal. I haven't received my full determination yet, I will update as soon as I get it.

tangy67

Post by tangy67 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Thanks olasunkanmi,

How can I prolonged the appeal .

And even I did not breach of my visa condition as work permit holder work for 20 hours at same professional level.

Can you please help me on this.

Regards

tangy67

Post by tangy67 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Olusunkami,waiting for your reply

And any body have appeal experience in IAC newport .

Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 am

@tangy67, you can prolong your appeal by exploring all the stages allowed in an appeal process up to the court of appeal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.