ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3- applying as self sufficient

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lomi
Newly Registered

EEA3- applying as self sufficient

Post by Lomi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi, I am a Norwegian National and I moved to UK in November 2007, I am a pensioner from Norway therefore I am going to apply as self-sufficient and will give proof of my pension for previous 5 years. I have few questions to ask

1. I have comprehensive sickness insurance letter from Norway which says that me and my family members get sickness insurance from Norway but the date on the letter is 08.02.2008, And I have translated the letter in english in 2010 from a solicitor. so will they accept it as proof of comprehensive sickness insurance?

2. As I am showing that I get my pension from Norway (exercising treaty right) so do I send all my bank statements of previous 5 years or do I send few statements from each year?

3. On the applcation question 9.12 says ' please state what ties you have with;
the country where you were born
Any other country whose nationality you hold
Any country where you have lived for more than 5 years

I dont get this question, can anybody please explain what I am suppose to write in this section