ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O Form - Question about degree

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london000
Newly Registered

Set O Form - Question about degree

Post by london000 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Hi guys, quick question. I will be applying for ILR soon via premium appointment. Question is about a supporting document - degree certificate.

I already showed the degree in my Tier 1 renewal so I guess I don't need to include it? BUT, for the english language requirement, I would be relying on my degree as well. Given this, do I need to include it? I ask as I can't seem to find it and wondering if I really need it for the application.

Thanks !

vignezh
United Kingdom

Re: Set O Form - Question about degree

Post by vignezh » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

There is no harm in including your degree certificate if you have it. Since you are going to a PEO you can take it with you and see if they ask for it

vignezh
United Kingdom

There is no harm in including your degree certificate if you have it. Since you are going to a PEO you can take it with you and see if they ask for it

vignezh
United Kingdom

london000
Newly Registered

Post by london000 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks for your reply ! Thing is I would need to take 1 or 2 days off from work and go to a different city etc etc and wondering if that would be worth the hassle. If I had it would have included for sure.

Thank you