ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Spouse ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anjath
Newly Registered

Documents for Spouse ILR

Post by anjath » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Hello,
I am going to apply ILR for my wife after completing 2.9 years in Uk. I am an ILR holder. Just wanted to know if my orginal passports and biometric card has to be send along with the application?.. or if the photo copy is sufficient?
This is because I saw the following details in the SET(M) doc.
Section 11
"Your partner’s current passport or travel document showing that he/she is present and settled in the UK. If you
are making your application by post you can send a complete and full copy of your partner’s current passport
or travel document. Every page of the passport must be copied including any blank pages."
can anyone clarify?

Thanks,
Anjath

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents for Spouse ILR

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 pm

The sponsor may supply photocopies.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

anjath
Newly Registered

Post by anjath » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:28 am

Thanks Amber.
I had to keep my passport and biometric to apply for the driving license, so was worried about sending them for the spouse ILR visa,

Ta,
Anjath

appealer
Newly Registered

info for spouse ILR

Post by appealer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 am

Hi
I am ilr holder(got from tier1) and applying for wife who join me in 2011,current she is on flr m ,
got two kids, wut will be maintenance requirement or salary requirement to apply with her set m application,
and if she apply with SCS(council) can she travell as her passport will be wth her.

your comment will be appreciated

appealer
Newly Registered

Post by appealer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:21 am

hi

can ay1 comment plz
thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

Yes she can if she has a valid visa stamped in her passport to return with, not if she has a BRP as the SCS will send it in. 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements if working full time. B1 English and LIUK required for settlement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.