ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa refused ,pls help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jassi55

Re: spouse visa refused ,pls help

Post by jassi55 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:15 pm

HOW can i act as a representative for my wife appeal , do i need a written declaration from my wife from abroad. pls help

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:57 pm

hi all , i have submitted my appeal online and send all my supporting evidence by tomorrow ,thanks all

bhargav24

Post by bhargav24 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 am

My friend go for appeal if you think nothing wrong in payslips.you can gather all documents for you until hearing date will come.But now you have only 28 days only.I am telling you my experience with my appeal.I just appeal and then gather all evidence in my favour.But have to be true.

form544
Newly Registered

Post by form544 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:48 am

hi everyone,
I am in UK on Tier 2 General and my wife applied for tier2 dependent category recently. We got married few months back but she stayed back in India as she was in her final semester of Masters degree. We got a ECO refusal and I am now going to apply for administrative review of this decision. I have the following questions and would appreciate if anyone can help me here:

Background:
Our case is fairly straight forward as:

1) its a first marriage for both of us
2) we provided all my financial details including our joint bank account bank home,
3) marriage certificates, pictures etc
4) my sponsors details here in UK (a big firm no issues there),
5) a letter from me explaining why she didn't travel with me at the time and when is she expecting to do so now.
6) calling card details that I used to call her

Question 1:
but as you could see the ECO rejected that we didn't provide any evidence of communication. As we mostly converse using social media (facebook, Skype etc), I thought it is a bit too personal information to share - thinking back now I think this was a mistake.
so now for Administrative review, I am not sure what documents I should attach. I know I will now have to share the conversations we had via Skype/facebook but those are fairly long ones 10,000 pages and I can not realistically print that many paper for this administrative review.

the other thing I was thinking about was to send them portion of those conversations that demonstrate we have been in regular contact (20 pages of so) but I am not sure if they would bring something else up that it is not clear still bcoz its a summary etc? could you please share any thoughts as to what would be the best thing to do here?

Question 2:
The ECO got my visa category wrong, as I am on Tier 2 General but visa ECO stated Tier 1 General. while in terms of requirements it makes little difference but do you think this oversight on their part would help me in anyway for my administrative review appeal?

Question 3:
could you please also tell me if there is any other document I should provide in addition to the evidence that we, as a couple, has been in contact throughout that period and even before our marriage?

Question 4:
I have tried to search on what timing these administrative reviews generally take but I couldn't find anything useful, would anyone here know how long generally a review takes? Our original plan was for my wife to travel to UK in the summer (August 2014), do you think with this review we will have enough time to still make to that travel plans?

I have provided below the decision text we received in the refusal letter and would appreciate any help anyone of you could offer. many thanks in advance.

Decision Text:
"In assessing you individual application, it has not been necessary to interview you. But I have taken account of:

- the financial and employment information as declared by you on your application form,
- your passport and travel history
- your family circumstances and
- the supporting documents you provided

I have used all that information to determine if the immigration Rules have been met. In reaching my decision, which has been made on the balance of probabilities, I note the following points:

The Decision
- you have indicated that you completed a marriage contract with your husband on DD MMMM YYYY in <CITY NAME> in <COUNTRY NAME>. You now wish to join your husband, who has limited leave to remain conditions as a Tier 1 General Migrant under Points Based System, in the UK. I have Noted that you have met each other and were both present for the marriage. It is reasonable to expect there would be regular contact and communication between a couple in a relationship, particularly when they are residing in different countries. However, no information or evidence has been provided to demonstrate contact and intervening devotion between you as a couple from either before or since the marriage. In view of this I am not satisfied that your marriage was subsisting at the time of your application and that you intention to live with your spouse through the period of any leave that may be granted to you in the UK 319C(d) and (e). I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the united kingdom immigration rules."

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Dear jassi55,

Please tell me your ECM deadline?

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:58 pm

hi sorry for late reply , i went to india for india for 2 weeks , my ecm deadline is 25 july , wat abt yours ? thanks

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 pm

jassi55 wrote:hi sorry for late reply , i went to india for india for 2 weeks , my ecm deadline is 25 july , wat abt yours ? thanks
Mine is 30 july... Which document have submitted with your appeal?

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Mon May 12, 2014 1:42 pm

hi seniors , I just received my p60 from both jobs , pls me where I should send them , do it will help to overturn the decision , pls help , thanks everyone for all your help so far

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:23 am

thanking you all seniors rayking,MPH80,Vinny,Amber and all others ,luckily i got email from visa office new delhi that they are reviewing my case and they require six months bank statements,payslips and p60 to process my case and they said you can send it by email , please help me how i can send all this data online, do i have to scan it all and send.
thanks again

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:40 am

jassi55 wrote:thanking you all seniors rayking,MPH80,Vinny,Amber and all others ,luckily i got email from visa office new delhi that they are reviewing my case and they require six months bank statements,payslips and p60 to process my case and they said you can send it by email , please help me how i can send all this data online, do i have to scan it all and send.
thanks again
From which date they requested your bank statement and when had you recevied the email?

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:20 am

they are reviewing my case and they require six months bank statements,payslips and p60 preceeding date of application by email

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:27 am

jassi55 wrote:they are reviewing my case and they require six months bank statements,payslips and p60 preceeding date of application by email
So immediaty scan them and send them as attachment from email..... Hope you your wife will get visa soon....

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 am

thanks brother

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:00 am

please gurus and moderators advice me to cross that last hurdle as you all helped me in past ,thanks

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 am

jassi55 wrote:thanks brother
Please tell me the email address from which you receievd the mail and what was the time when when you received this mail???

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Jassi
Had you emailed the British high commission for your appeal enquiry or they email you for asking the document and please tell me the email address of the embassy..........

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 pm

THEY EMAILED ME BROTHER
I WILL SEND U EMAIL SOON

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 pm

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks brother

had you send all the payslips , bank statement and p60 or not?

jassi55

Post by jassi55 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 pm

advisers ,i have to send my documents by monday , please if somebody like to help me

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:04 pm

jassi55 wrote:advisers ,i have to send my documents by monday , please if somebody like to help me
Then scan all of them and send them as attachment to given email.....

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Dear jassi

Can you please write the exact wording of the email which you recieved from british high commision New Delhi.

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:59 pm

maniani wrote:Dear jassi

Can you please write the exact wording of the email which you recieved from british high commision New Delhi.

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:36 pm

maniani wrote:

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:26 pm

maniani wrote:
maniani wrote: