ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 3C and 3D and Varying application or Withdraw appeal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thamsinkumar

Section 3C and 3D and Varying application or Withdraw appeal

Post by thamsinkumar » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 am

Dear friends and community members

I am just 7 months short for my 10 year stay and I just have 10 days to apply too..

I was just reading this guidelines for 3C and 3D home office published yesterday on 14th March 2014

I am confused if you can help me please friends.

If I apply discretionary leave in time and my application is refused, will it trigger 3C or 3D ?
and second I know 99 percent it will be refused.. and in case I appeal and if appeal is decided before my 10 years finish and I lodge the second appeal then in that case can I vary my application ?

As guidance says that I cant vary application and also that If I want to submit new application eg. New 10 year application I need to withdraw my appeal and then submit

and in that case if I do that it will make my 3C end, and I am over stayer..

Please guide me and help me friends

anddkay2
Newly Registered

Re: Section 3C and 3D and Varying application or Withdraw ap

Post by anddkay2 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:25 pm

thamsinkumar wrote:Dear friends and community members

I am just 7 months short for my 10 year stay and I just have 10 days to apply too..

I was just reading this guidelines for 3C and 3D home office published yesterday on 14th March 2014

I am confused if you can help me please friends.

If I apply discretionary leave in time and my application is refused, will it trigger 3C or 3D ?
and second I know 99 percent it will be refused.. and in case I appeal and if appeal is decided before my 10 years finish and I lodge the second appeal then in that case can I vary my application ?

As guidance says that I cant vary application and also that If I want to submit new application eg. New 10 year application I need to withdraw my appeal and then submit

and in that case if I do that it will make my 3C end, and I am over stayer..

Please guide me and help me friends