ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) - a few quick questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

N2012

SET(O) - a few quick questions

Post by N2012 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 am

Hello,

I've started to fill SET(O) form, and have a number of small questions:

Page 7,1.12- BRP Reference number - is that different from the BRP number which is required later, and which appears on the BRP?

Page 46 - Fingerprints: does this refer to the first time my fingerprints were taken in my country's UK consulate, or to the extension appointment two years ago when my biometric details were taken?

Page 48 - your finances: according to this if I have to complete section 5 I should provide evidence from the last three months of my maintenance. I'm not sure I understand what this has to be: would it be enough that I show statements from my savings account, or do they need to see the source of income (i.e. payslips or salary entering my account).
If it is the latter, then as a Tier 1 G applicant I will provide earnings evidence for 12 months to score points - would this be enough or should I provide any further documents? I would be grateful if someone who applied in this category could explain what they submitted under this section.

Thank you!

N

dk2011

Re: SET(O) - a few quick questions

Post by dk2011 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:59 am

[quote="N2012"]Hello,

I've started to fill SET(O) form, and have a number of small questions:

Page 7,1.12- BRP Reference number - is that different from the BRP number which is required later, and which appears on the BRP?
[color=#0000BF]It is BRP number only.[/color]
Page 46 - Fingerprints: does this refer to the first time my fingerprints were taken in my country's UK consulate, or to the extension appointment two years ago when my biometric details were taken?
[color=#0000BF]Latest one.[/color]
Page 48 - your finances: according to this if I have to complete section 5 I should provide evidence from the last three months of my maintenance. I'm not sure I understand what this has to be: would it be enough that I show statements from my savings account, or do they need to see the source of income (i.e. payslips or salary entering my account).
If it is the latter, then as a Tier 1 G applicant I will provide earnings evidence for 12 months to score points - would this be enough or should I provide any further documents? I would be grateful if someone who applied in this category could explain what they submitted under this section.
[color=#0000BF]Bank statement and payslip is suffice which you are going to show anyway to claim points.[/color]
Thank you!

N[/quote]

N2012

Post by N2012 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Thanks dk2011!

Re the last point, I wasn't sure if the earnings evidence for Tier 1 would suffice because under section 5 they require evidence covering "the last 3 months", and the period I claim points for ends in February, therefore March would not be included. My appointment is in the end of March and I will be able to bring the March payslip but not the bank statement. Would it be required at all?

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:41 pm

If your appointment is in March then payslip until feb 2014 is suffice.

N2012

Post by N2012 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm

OK, Thanks very much for your help!