ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Entreprenuer visa after psw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nbhatt

Tier1 Entreprenuer visa after psw

Post by nbhatt » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Hello Gurus pls help

I had my interview on 22nd Feb 2014 and after that didnt hear from UKBA. The weak points in my case were as follows:

1. Didn't have a business bank account but now have applied online through cashplus.

2.SOC code on application form was 2423 as a business consultant but now I have also received another contract with a different SOC code which is above NQF4. I have issued 2 invoices already. please advise if it is a good idea to post it to UKBA to speed up the process or would it be a kind of objection/ refusal point cause the SOC code varies?

Please reply urgently....
thanks
NB

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 Entreprenuer visa after psw

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Can you please further describe that what services you are providing to your new client so will be able to better guide you.

SHAHJEE05
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHJEE05 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 pm

hi mr cpmlkhan i have interview tomorrow any advise pls will be greatful to u

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:58 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:Can you please further describe that what services you are providing to your new client so will be able to better guide you.
Hiya,
Under business consultant services provided are :Investigating goals and issues

• Analysing information

• Communicating with wide variety of people

• Documenting findings

• Evaluating solutions

• Assess the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation

seeking advice

• Identifies problems concerned with business strategy, policies, organisation,

procedures , methods and markets

• Guidance on import export business

• Guide to apply for import export licence

• Identifying buyers and suppliers

• Advice to procure quality goods at reasonable rates

• Guide to set up an international business

• Advice on Marketing strategy

• Advice on latest trends in retail

and under Technical licensing support services provided are :
*To uphold the four licensing objectives, to correctly issue licenses and thus avoid situations that

potentially can lead to crime and disorder, nuisance, public safety and child protection issues.

*To take all steps to validate Licensing applications received as paper or electronic documents.

*Use of the idox to link data

*To undertake a varied allocation of cases of licensing activities within the borough.

*To act as the first point of contact for all licensing inquiries.

*To respond to all queries in relation to Temporary Event Notices, Designated Premises Supervisor

Licences, Transfer and Personal Applications, deal with licensing queries in person at reception and to

give general guidance about how to submit a representation.
Kindly advise

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello nbhatt,

I do not advice you to send it to them at all, Try to get your business account confirmation & send it to your case worker. There is not an issue to have just 1 contract. Because i think its different than your trade which you have already shown to HO.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:20 pm

SHAHJEE05 wrote:hi mr cpmlkhan i have interview tomorrow any advise pls will be greatful to u

Shahjee, You should know your business very well. If you go through some other posts already on this forum will help you allot. Have a look what questioned been asked to other applicants because majority of them are similar.

BEST OF LUCK

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm

ok cheers thanks a ton for your prompt reply. Its been over 14 weeks still didnt hear from UKBA chances of refusal are high:(

pak2013

Post by pak2013 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:11 pm

nbhatt wrote:ok cheers thanks a ton for your prompt reply. Its been over 14 weeks still didnt hear from UKBA chances of refusal are high:(
Don't worry I applied 12/12/2013, interview 22/02/2014
still waiting, i know how hard it is but be positive Allah will award us with success Inshallah