ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online visa application system- editing data after submissio

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Online visa application system- editing data after submissio

Post by riyazahmd » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:55 am

Hello

Does anyone know how the online visa application system on http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk works? Is it serving as a digital database for visa processing or a tool for generating application in PDF format and paying the fees?

I submitted the application online and paid the fees. But after taking the printouts I noticed that there are two spelling mistakes- one in the family name and another in the degree title fields- in the form. Is it possible to make the edits in the PDF file and then print it out for submission? Or do I have to submit the application online again and then take the new printouts?

Thanks.

baburao.rame

Re: Online visa application system- editing data after submi

Post by baburao.rame » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm

When we submit the application, they ask if there are any changes that you would like to do on the submitted form and you will be able to do that on the date of submission.

christopherwiltsie
Newly Registered

Re: Online visa application system- editing data after submi

Post by christopherwiltsie » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Did you ever find out if the online application acts as a database or if it just creates the PDFs. I applied for a tier 4 visa but made a mistake. I'm wondering if I can just edit the PDF.