ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and tier 2 situation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranv5

ILR and tier 2 situation

Post by kiranv5 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 pm

HI
Thanks to this forum which has helped me from the last 4 years.
I am on tier1 general visa from last 4 years and planning to go for my ILR next year 2015 oct .
I need to show 30k for my ILR under points based system I was working 2 jobs and fullfiling the above specified salary .
Now my employer is willing to sponser my visa,my current salary is 25k , If my company is going to sponsor me what salary should they show me 30k or 25k. I am in a situation which one to opt employer or ILR by own . If i am unsuccessfull in getting my ILR as i have 1 ccj and that too paid for t-mobile. Would that be problem in getting my ILR. can still my employer sponsor me if i got rejected in my ILR.