ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RONZ

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by RONZ » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:14 pm

They will not accept any evidence post submission date, It would mere waste of time as they will simply reject it, they are very specific with this, There is a document on UKBA website that define examples of different Financial categories with example case studies, Please refer to that, I had a quick look online with no success to get you the link of PDF file, I'd advice you to definitely look at that before reapplying and gauge your nephew's application against it. If you do consider reapplying then try to verify the docs with OIC consultant. if your nephew can't afford consultant fees then speak to Citizens advice buerue immigration line, They are very help full and may verify your documents free of charge. All the best !
crashbandicoot wrote:
RONZ wrote:It's an unfortunate situation to be in when company doesn't pay you on time. I personally think that they might consider the employers letter if you prepare a comprehensive representation with the corresponding bank statements to go with it. It would be icing on cake if you can get P60 attached for the term in question along with a letter from employer in which they clearly take the responsibility of the delay. UKBA will simply refuse the application if you don't meet their peculiar financial models describe in Financial guidance notes. In your current scenario you have clearly described that your nephew hasn't been paid for 4 months (what ever reason that is - UKBA criteria is not met). What ever way you whether to apply a new application or pursue the current application with further evidence, it's all about waiting and being patient. I personally think it would be quicker if you re apply with all the appropriate documents in hand, However i would personally give a go with further docs and leave the fate in court of Allah .. as Allah knows best :).

I hope it helps....

Thanks Ronz, I think if we supply additional payslips up till now and letters etc that they would still say income is not met because they would be looking at it from the date of submission, i.e. 12 mths prior to Nov, not now? That's why we're thinking of re-applying. It's all silly jumping through hoops for no reason really. We stated at the time of application that his second job was new but within a few months he would meet the criteria as he would have been in the job long enough. Has anyone submitted additional payslips for later months than the submission and had a successful visa?
Last edited by RONZ on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

shah1991 wrote:
RONZ wrote: Aoa
Can u tell me pls where u sent ur mail,I mean that email Id plz
w selaam Sister

It was to this email visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk and they replied to me exactly in seven days....
Thanx,,,I used same id they Gv me reply same day
By the subject was (out of office),,,don,t know wht z ths,,
And said w8 20 days nd don,t send us mail again,,,do pray for me pls,,,I submit mine 24/10/2013

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Does any one know when the court decision will come??

crashbandicoot
Newly Registered

Post by crashbandicoot » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Thanks

@Tallojani - If we withdraw and re-apply he would definitely meet the min income as his earnings would be over £19k I believe. It's just whether the ECO would take issue with the wages being paid in a lump sum in one month rather than over the last three months due to the employer's delay. As you said, Allah knows best so one can only hope.

@Ronz - I've gone through docs etc meticullously previously and will do the same again on re-application which seems like the only option now. From their letter, the only issue they had was with the minimum income which as I said should be fulfilled now but it's just the issue with the employer paying late that we're just not sure how the ECO will react to.

The rest is in Allah's hands. May all the spouses meet their partners soon InshaAllah.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Hey did u speak to ur solicitor?
What did he/she say and advise?[/quote]

Hi. Yeah I did. He said the 2 week gap didnt matter and that he would 'sort somethiğng out' the way he was advising me I didn't really have any confidence in what he was saying so I am going to see another solicitor mayb next week sometime.
But I dont feel the two week gap will be a problem to be honest, I may be wrong. I will let u know what the other solicitor says once I have been.[/quote]

Just be careful, i was the same confident with my paperwork, the only reason i am pointing it out to you is because i am a live example for you lol i am currently going through it, its proof that a gap in employment will not suffice as it doesn't meet their criteria of being 'continuous pay slips' . Unless u were paid during them 2 weeks.

I know its difficult to know there may be some uncertainty in paperwork before your all set to submit, no matter what someone says you dont want to believe it, i was the same! However, i am just giving my advice i would hate for someone to go through what i am because of practically the exact same mistake!

May Allah swt give you success in your application![/quote]

Thanks I know what you mean. Is there anyone else who had a gap in employment and there visa got accepted/rejected?

I don't know if I should apply or not as my family aand his family are all expecting me to submit application in april. I was thinking of getting a letter from employer to say I was employed in them two weeks but was on holiday?

There is a chance that you're application get accepted even with the gap, if that was a problem then ur application would have been refused and not be on hold? Or is it on hold for a different reason?

I wish you all the success in your application, I know how hard it is living without hubby! Inshallah you will have some good news soon.

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Does anyone know when the court decision will come

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Sameena akther Do yu knw when the court decision will come? And did yu contact any lawyer or solicitor?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:05 am

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Sameena akther Do yu knw when the court decision will come? And did yu contact any lawyer or solicitor?
It could be a few months yet..

I'm not totally sure.

Im planning to reapply anyway.. My husband will be withdrawing his application on Monday in sha Allah...

form544
Newly Registered

Post by form544 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:08 am

Jatti wrote:Hey all,

For everyone who will be applying or have applied and need further info:

What I did was I created a check list for myself and my husband, it made life alittle easier,

1. Application form online +financial vaf4a form
2. A cover letter explaining how we met and what our plans are etc....
(Evidence of accommodation)
3.Rent Tenancy agreement
4.Council tax
5. Utility bills
(Evidence of finance and job)
6. Employment contract for (cat A)
7.12 months payslips including p60
8. Bank statement showing where the salary went into for the past 9 months
9. Business bank statements (cat F)
10. Sa300, tax return and cover letter from accountant
(Wedding details)
11. Marriage certificate
12. Wedding pictures
13.wedding invitation card
(Communication evidence)
14. Phone cards, skype log, viber and whatsapp screen shots
15. Visa stamps on passport showing have met
16. Older pictures together

17. My passport copy

(His documents)
18. Passport
19. IELTS English test
20. TB test

And that's all guys.... I hope this helps it has cat A and F in here

Please remember me in your duas

JZK

:)
Hi Jatii/everyone,
I haven't provided Skype/facebook chat log and my spouse Tier 2 dependent application got refused and I am now going for administrative review. could anyone please let me know how long this evidence should be as we have been in the relationship for more than a year now but got married few months back. so how much log I should provide as the total/complete log is fairly big i.e. about 10,000+ pages plus I don't have all on my Skype etc.

would appreciate any help as to what you guys provided would be much appreciated.

many thanks,

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Sahar.ali22 wrote:Sameena akther Do yu knw when the court decision will come? And did yu contact any lawyer or solicitor?

I'm not totally sure.

Im planning to reapply anyway.. My husband will be withdrawing his application on Monday in sha Allah...
Salaam sis
I know it's going to take a few months for Supreme Court hearing, u hve already waited so long why not wait a little longer, have patience and faith in ALLAH
Also if u can get an offer of job for ur husband.. Get them to draw up a contract and state they will be providing ur husband with a job upon arrival. I am assuming this will support ur application. I have jus sent these documents along with my wage slips for march.. They probably won't accept them bcus I was in Pakistan for two months so slips are missing from jan and feb..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

I'm not totally sure.

Salaam sis
I know it's going to take a few months for Supreme Court hearing, u hve already waited so long why not wait a little longer, have patience and faith in ALLAH
Also if u can get an offer of job for ur husband.. Get them to draw up a contract and state they will be providing ur husband with a job upon arrival. I am assuming this will support ur application. I have jus sent these documents along with my wage slips for march.. They probably won't accept them bcus I was in Pakistan for two months so slips are missing from jan and feb..
JazakAllah i appreciate ur advise, but what it is, is that they stated that they believed my income was only 5K per annum, this was because i sent in only 14 weeks of payslips.. I earn 19k.

So whatever happens with the supreme court i will be rejected anway. I know my fate already so i don't see the point in waiting.

Miniadam
Newly Registered

Post by Miniadam » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi, has anyone contacted their local mp? And does it make any difference to processing the visa any quicker?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:11 pm

JazakAllah i appreciate ur advise, but what it is, is that they stated that they believed my income was only 5K per annum, this was because i sent in only 14 weeks of payslips.. I earn 19k.

So whatever happens with the supreme court i will be rejected anway. I know my fate already so i don't see the point in waiting.[/quote]

Salaam sis that makes sense then god knows when they are going to decide about this hearin but it's causing so much stress inshallah ur hubby gets visa soon have faith in ALLAH I'm also thinking of withdrawing but don't know what to do yet..?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

So whatever happens with the supreme court i will be rejected anway. I know my fate already so i don't see the point in waiting.
Did you apply under cat A? So you sent 3 months payslips? You may as well re-apply, I might do the same once our 6 months are up.

jrkhany
Newly Registered

Post by jrkhany » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Local MP has stated that the Income threshold Decision will come on the 25th.

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Jrkhany r yu sure the court decision is 25th of march?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm

prayforus wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Did you apply under cat A? So you sent 3 months payslips? You may as well re-apply, I might do the same once our 6 months are up.
Yh CAT A, i am going to reapply in sha Allah.. Others may want to wait, if they have their income over 13,000. But i know my situation, so I'm choosing to reapply. In sha Allah...

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 pm

HELLO
:roll: ANY RFC??????
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

n

Yh CAT A, i am going to reapply in sha Allah.. Others may want to wait, if they have their income over 13,000. But i know my situation, so I'm choosing to reapply. In sha Allah...
Hi Sameena, if you don't mind, can I ask why u only submitted 3 months pay slips..?

Jatti
Newly Registered

Post by Jatti » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Hi form544

I basically submitted screenshots of viber whatsapp and Skype and a page from my viber call log there were 700 pages but I only submitted the first page as it showed in the right hand corner page 1 of 700. I also had pictures from different years and passport stamps of visits. I called that as my communication folder . Hope that helps :)
form544 wrote:

What I did was I created a check list for myself and my husband, it made life alittle easier,

3.Rent Tenancy agreement
4.Council tax
5. Utility bills
(Wedding details)
11. Marriage certificate
12. Wedding pictures
(Communication evidence)

17. My passport copy

(His documents)
18. Passport
19. IELTS English test
20. TB test

JZK

Hi Jatii/everyone,
I haven't provided Skype/facebook chat log and my spouse Tier 2 dependent application got refused and I am now going for administrative review. could anyone please let me know how long this evidence should be as we have been in the relationship for more than a year now but got married few months back. so how much log I should provide as the total/complete log is fairly big i.e. about 10,000+ pages plus I don't have all on my Skype etc.

would appreciate any help as to what you guys provided would be much appreciated.

many thanks,

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Salam to all

I have been following this for a few months now and finally decided to join :)

i read up that in April there will be a new priority service for settlement visa is this true ? cause i cant find that information anywer on the net ?

i pray every day after every namaz for all you brothers and sisters out there just be patient people allah knows best and everything happens for the best allah will help all of us :)

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 pm

qaszubair wrote:Salam to all

i read up that in April there will be a new priority service for settlement visa is this true ? cause i cant find that information anywer on the net ?

i pray every day after every namaz for all you brothers and sisters out there just be patient people allah knows best and everything happens for the best allah will help all of us :)
Here's the link:

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... ees-change
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

qaszubair
Newly Registered

Post by qaszubair » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:26 pm

aneesa786 wrote:
qaszubair wrote:Salam to all

Here's the link:

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... ees-change

jazak allah so has parliament approved this yet ?

form544
Newly Registered

Post by form544 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:04 am

Thanks Jatti - much appreciated.

we primarily used Skype and Fb so I will get those screenshots (may be few pages since it does not show the total pages but shows message count (FB) and message history period (Skype). I did travel too and will attached that along with additional pictures.

Thanks again for responding.

Jatti wrote:Hi form544

I basically submitted screenshots of viber whatsapp and Skype and a page from my viber call log there were 700 pages but I only submitted the first page as it showed in the right hand corner page 1 of 700. I also had pictures from different years and passport stamps of visits. I called that as my communication folder . Hope that helps :)
form544 wrote:

3.Rent Tenancy agreement
4.Council tax
5. Utility bills
(Wedding details)
11. Marriage certificate
12. Wedding pictures
(Communication evidence)

17. My passport copy

(His documents)
18. Passport
19. IELTS English test
20. TB test

JZK

Hi Jatii/everyone,

many thanks,

kbutt18
Newly Registered

Post by kbutt18 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:35 am

Heyy guys Alhamdolillah my visa got granted today! !!!! It took 4 months and 15 days for the decision to be made on my application :)) ...

Documents submitted : 25oct 2013
Under process : 11th november 2013
Rfc : 17th march 2014
Visa granted! Alhamdolillah! ..