ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M, Job MUST or enough savings.... Redundancy on cards !

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR M, Job MUST or enough savings.... Redundancy on cards !

Post by huqqapani » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Respected Gurus and members

i am a ILR holder since 22.11.13. My wife was and still is tier 2 dependent as she is waiting to pass ESOL and LIUK. I have a job now but i have been told that some staff will be made redundant soon.

My question is that for FLR M visa application for my wife, do i need to show a job or enough savings etc. in my account. If i take the voluntary exit from company, i will be paid decent money but not sure how long will it be before i secure another job. Also, for FLR M does she only need ESOL or also LIUK.

Also, when applying for ILR for her, would me not having job impact also if by then i have not had an other job.

Please respond as soon as possible as i need to make the decision regarding voluntary redundancy by Wednesday.

Thanks in advance.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: FLR M, Job MUST or enough savings.... Redundancy on card

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:27 pm

For flr only English level a1 is require .if your wife is here before July 2012 then you have to show atleast 3 months payslip plus statements no specific amount required ,but if she is here after 2012 then you have to show income of 18600 .
ss

huqqapani
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by huqqapani » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:36 pm

ss

thanks for your reply. i assume A1 level is ESOL Entry level 1. Does this need to be in 'Listening and Speaking' only or in Reading and Writing also ?

just to clarify your earlier response, if i don't have a job, then she will be refused spouse visa even though she came to UK before July 2012 ? i better not be made redundant than ?

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Ho just require speaking and listening .here is the link of approved test and all the details
Page 14

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... let_an.pdf

You can compare different exams level your self I have no much knowledge about that .i myself did pet exam get ILR without any problem .my friend did GESE grade 5 exam and get ILR .
Pet is lengthy exam almost 3 hour but cheap.GESE is little bit expensive but easiest exam only 10 min speaking and listening.

For income they are asking for some proves that you are maintaining yourself and dependents some how and I don't know without any income how can you prove that so it's better if u maintain your job even if it's less no problem .

Hope this helps
ss

dan134
Newly Registered

Post by dan134 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Hi

I have read above messages and am confused regarding banks statement for FLR(M)

i have two kids and my wife came to UK in September 2012 but her was visa granted in 01 April 2012 to 01 July 2012
how much bank balance i have to show and salary is 23k
Thanks