ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T-1(G) extension dependant age limits

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsm2010

T-1(G) extension dependant age limits

Post by nsm2010 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 am

I am T-1(G) migrant, preparing case for 3rd extension for myself and dependants. I am looking forward for your advice on the following issues;

1- My current leave is expiring on 1-dec 2104 and I am planning to submit my case on 1st Nov 2014 through PEO. One of my dependant would be 18 years old on 25 Nov 2014. Would it be a separate process in this case, and what additional documents I need to submit along normally required documents for extension purposes???

2- For English requirements, is there any new change in the requirements since 2012??? In our last extension, it was not required us to show any English certificate, since my initial application in 2007, my qualifications was accepted as UK equivalent and my degree was taught in English Language.

Many Regards,

nsm2010

nsm2010

Re: T-1(G) extension dependant age limits

Post by nsm2010 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 am

I would appreciate if someone guides me with my queries hereunder......

nsm2010