ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afzalfinance

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant

Post by afzalfinance » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 pm

I have a question regading dependant of Tier 1 entrepreneur, if some one have confirm answer please guide. Thanks to every one for giving or trying to give answer:

Is the dependant of Tier 1 entrepreneur allowed to work , taking an employment. As the main applicant is not allowed in this category so I wonder if there are any restrictions for the dependant too?

Thanks
God help those who help themselves

manchi_boi
BANNED

Post by manchi_boi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 pm

no restrictions for dependent bro....

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 am

manchi_boi wrote:no restrictions for dependent bro....

AGREED:::
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 am

no restriction- my better half is in fulltime employment.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Employment and switching rules

The work dependants can do
Your dependants are allowed to work, though your partner may not be allowed to work as a doctor in training.

Source : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... hingrules/

munkuet
Newly Registered

Post by munkuet » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:08 pm

1.does anyone know how much maintenance to show to bring dependent outside UK????
what basic documents required ??
thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Dependant allowed to work full time
afzalfinance wrote:I have a question regading dependant of Tier 1 entrepreneur, if some one have confirm answer please guide. Thanks to every one for giving or trying to give answer:

Is the dependant of Tier 1 entrepreneur allowed to work , taking an employment. As the main applicant is not allowed in this category so I wonder if there are any restrictions for the dependant too?

Thanks

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

munkuet wrote:1.does anyone know how much maintenance to show to bring dependent outside UK????
what basic documents required ??
thanks
It depends on your stay in the UK. Have stayed more than 12 months in UK or less?
God help those who help themselves

oemeka
Newly Registered

Post by oemeka » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:03 pm

In addition to the above question, please anyone.... MUST the dependant applying from inside UK hold the maintenance for 90days? or for how long ?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:00 pm

oemeka wrote:In addition to the above question, please anyone.... MUST the dependant applying from inside UK hold the maintenance for 90days? or for how long ?
maintenenace is for 90 days in all circumstances whether within UK or outside,the only thing you need to concern is how much.if you have established prscence £600/dependant otherwise £1800/dependant

oemeka
Newly Registered

Post by oemeka » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm

thanks for the response . By established presence, does that mean how long we have lived all together (7yrs) or Counting from ONLY when my Tier 1 (entrepreneur ) was issued; which was only May2013.

Again, i have savings in my personal bank account that covers the maintenance and have lasted for 90 days or more. I was of the opinion that i would have to put the money for my wife/kids in my wife's account.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 pm

oemeka wrote:thanks for the response . By established presence, does that mean how long we have lived all together (7yrs) or Counting from ONLY when my Tier 1 (entrepreneur ) was issued; which was only May2013.

Again, i have savings in my personal bank account that covers the maintenance and have lasted for 90 days or more. I was of the opinion that i would have to put the money for my wife/kids in my wife's account.
As per my understandings it is overall stay which gives you established prescence(wait for any gurus response) and you can use your own but there is a confusion whether you can use your own maintenace account(you used for visa) or not for your dependents.

49. If you are applying as the family member of a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant you cannot use the same funds to meet the maintenance requirement that the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) used to meet the attributes requirement (appendix A of the Immigration Rules).