ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) + SET(M) application on same day at PEO?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

special_member
Newly Registered

FLR(M) + SET(M) application on same day at PEO?

Post by special_member » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Dear Members,

I would like my wife to apply for her FLR(M) and SET(M) on the same day at PEO so that she submits both applications on same day. I am currently an ILR holder based on 10 years long residence and my wife has been here in the UK before July 2012.

I am thinking to book her FLR(M) appointment at say 9:00AM and book SET(M) appointment at say 11:00AM, so that we do not have to visit the PEO twice plus more importantly sort out the ILR before 6th April 2014 when there are some changing coming which will effect us big time. The only thing doing this way that she wouldn't have her FLR(M) BRP card before submitting the SET(LR).

I greatly appreciate your answers!

special_member
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) + SET(M) application on same day at PEO?

Post by special_member » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

I greatly appreciate if some senior member please answer my query ASAP. Thanks very much in advance!!

msvayani

Post by msvayani » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:58 pm

You can try directly SET (M). Read my last week post

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 11220.html

MSV

special_member
Newly Registered

Post by special_member » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Could of my friends very recently tried this but HO did not accept their SET(M) and they had to do the FLR(M) application. Since, I haven't got enough time left before the rules changes on 6th April I am not going to risk it. Therefore, kindly please advice if I can make both applications on same day as per my original post. Thanks very much in advance!!!

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Can somebody also confirm that supporting documents of SET (M) and FLR (M) are exactly same ???
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"