ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Xiko

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Xiko » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:How long has it been since you applied?
If you dont mind me asking how long it normally takes for bhc to reply you as its been 3 weeks they havnt replies my email

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Xiko wrote:
If you dont mind me asking how long it normally takes for bhc to reply you as its been 3 weeks they havnt replies my email
It usually takes 5-7 working days. Maybe you should forward the email you previously sent to them. I sent mine last night and hoping for a swift reply but I guess it depends upon how fast they want to reply. I've usually received an email after 2 days.

The email address changes according to the city:

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Mention the reference number
Spouse date of birth.
Your concerns of emailing

Hope that helps
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm

This is our second application
This one has now been 5 months n 3 days
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:
I must admit you mashaAllah have a lot strength. I'm in a confused state. It's been more than 7 months since we applied.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened in the first time round?
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:Here is a duaa everyone should read all times for all those who are waiting for their spouses to come. Some one has just told me. In sha Allah things will look more positive. May Allah help everyone overcome this difficult time, Ameen.

ALLAHUMMA LA SAHLA 'ILLAA MAA JA'ALTAHU SAHLAN WA 'ANTA TAJ'ALUL-HAZNA 'ITHAA SHI'TA SAHLAN

O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.
Hi Sana.jam12

Thats the dua i recite. My husband was also told to recite this 11 times after each namaz. Insha Allah our duas will be answered by Allah.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:57 pm

To Kbutt

Congratulations :)

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:59 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Sana.jam12 wrote:Here is a duaa everyone should read all times for all those who are waiting for their spouses to come. Some one has just told me. In sha Allah things will look more positive. May Allah help everyone overcome this difficult time, Ameen.

ALLAHUMMA LA SAHLA 'ILLAA MAA JA'ALTAHU SAHLAN WA 'ANTA TAJ'ALUL-HAZNA 'ITHAA SHI'TA SAHLAN

O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.
Hi Sana.jam12

Thats the dua i recite. My husband was also told to recite this 11 times after each namaz. Insha Allah our duas will be answered by Allah.
In sha Allah. I have my full faith in Allah. How long has it been since you applied? Where did your husband apply from?
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi Sana.jam12

Thats the dua i recite. My husband was also told to recite this 11 times after each namaz. Insha Allah our duas will be answered by Allah.[/quote]

In sha Allah. I have my full faith in Allah. How long has it been since you applied? Where did your husband apply from?[/quote]

My husband first applied back in 2012 and then my husband case got refused, appealed unfortunately lost appeal. This is our second application and i found out that our application is on hold, sent them further documents and its been around 5 weeks and we still havent heard whether they accepted documents or not.

Its like being on a rollercoaster ride with us. I just hope it gets to the end soon.

Before i forget we applied from Islamabad.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:
I must admit you mashaAllah have a lot strength. I'm in a confused state. It's been more than 7 months since we applied.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened in the first time round?
We first applied in november 2012 n it got appealed in feb kuz we didnt have a contract letter and then we put it in for a review and sent the docs they wanted and then i didn't happen in that and then it went to court n it took a month or so and no1got bak to us so mu husband withdrew that one and now on oct 11 we re applied inshallah allah will grant visa this time Round

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

To Tazmaniaa

Looks like you've gone through what me and my husband have gone through. I really hope this time round your application is successful. I know exactly how you feel.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Wow you guys have been through a lot more than I have. SubhanAllah. I really hope your husbands get the visa just as mine in sha Allah, Ameen.

At least BHC, have had the courtesy to inform you of your case. I've not heard anything from them since the acknowledgement or when my husband has enquired. I really don't know what the reason could be
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:26 pm

To Sana.jam

Insha Allah we'll all hear good news soon.

I suppose no news is good news. If they havent processed your application then theres still a good chance visa will get granted because your not on hold and they just havent looked at it.

As you have already contacted your MP, they should get back to you soon. Its so not fair making you wait this long. They should atleast process application in the order they are submitted. Atleast this would be fair to everyone.

With our first application i contacted MP because they were taking along time to process our application and our MP told us that our application was processed the day before MP contacted them and even told us decsion that it was refused. So we knew our application was refused before collecting passport.

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sana.jam

I suppose no news is good news. If they havent processed your application then theres still a good chance visa will get granted because your not on hold and they just havent looked at it.

What you can do is ask your MP to contact them on your behalf. Its so not fair making you wait this long. They should atleast process application in the order they are submitted. Atleast this would be fair to everyone.
If an application is put on hold. How do BHC inform? Do they email or change the status via tracking website? I'm just confused. I have just involved my local MP for his assistance. His secretary called this evening, so she required a lengthy email explaining everything with dates and personal details of myself and my husband including postal address.

In sha Allah I hope the MP is able to get them to reply or give some sort of an explanation.

I make duaa that your husband gets here soon too in sha Allah. It's been way too long for you, poor you. I really feel your pain. It's really difficult trying to get on with life when all your energy is drained into this for no reason.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 pm

As you have already contacted your MP, they should get back to you soon. Its so not fair making you wait this long. They should atleast process application in the order they are submitted. Atleast this would be fair to everyone.

With our first application i contacted MP because they were taking along time to process our application and our MP told us that our application was processed the day before MP contacted them and even told us decsion that it was refused. So we knew our application was refused before collecting passport.
Inshallh that what i think no news is good news i aint heard anything bk and my husband wont let me email them...inshallah allah will reward us for all the sabr we have had ..theres always a reason for everything ...allah knows best..
.ALWAYSHOPE -where did u apply from

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Tazmaniaa- I think it's a good decision from your husbands behalf not to pester or email them. I find that that's probably the main cause to my husbands application being delayed. With vengeance they've put my husbands application aside coz I've asked too many questions lol. Although my husband wouldn't agree into emailing them, I managed to convince him, but it's the only way to kill my curiosity.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:Tazmaniaa- I think it's a good decision from your husbands behalf not to pester or email them. I find that that's probably the main cause to my husbands application being delayed. With vengeance they've put my husbands application aside coz I've asked too many questions lol. Although my husband wouldn't agree into emailing them, I managed to convince him, but it's the only way to kill my curiosity.
Lol thats why i wanna email them kuz its been along time and i aint hear anything but then i think what if that is the cause that delays all the applications kuz they keep pestering with emails id rather wait then pester them jus incase they take double the time... The bas**rds ... Any excuse to delay lol.x

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:48 pm

To Sana.jam

We were told that our application was on hold by email. I checked my husband's email daily because i knew if our application were to get on hold they would email to let us know. In the letter it also stated that they would post a copy out aswell, which my husband received after a weeks time.

I personally think that you and tazmaniaa applications are not put on hold. I think that by emailing them once for an update is ok, but if harassing them i think they end up blocking email addresses and therefore some people dont get replies back.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 pm

To Tazmaniaa

My husband applied from Islamabad. He applied in September and we heard back that application was on hold in January.

Just keep thinking positively. Your right Allah knows best. I hope we all hear soon i'll pray for u, sana.jam and everyone on the forum for visa's to get granted and patience for those who are eagerly still waiting.

I also gathered from this forum if they dont respond after sending further documents, then they havent accepted documents and the only way to find out and make sure is to email them. I am dreading this is the case for me and husband, however therefore i am avoiding emailing them and instead hoping Allah grants husband visa.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:36 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Tazmaniaa

My husband applied from Islamabad. He applied in September and we heard back that application was on hold in January.

Just keep thinking positively. Your right Allah knows best. I hope we all hear soon i'll pray for u, sana.jam and everyone on the forum for visa's to get granted and patience for those who are eagerly still waiting.

I also gathered from this forum if they dont respond after sending further documents, then they havent accepted documents and the only way to find out and make sure is to email them. I am dreading this is the case for me and husband, however therefore i am avoiding emailing them and instead hoping Allah grants husband visa.
We applied from their too.. Inshallah i hope everyone gets their visas.. I kno i it will be hard if they refusr again which i hope they dont kuz thr pain of being away from a loved one is really hard but instead of letting sll this time go by dont u think its better to ask if they have been acceppted.x

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:01 am

Tazmaniaa wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Tazmaniaa

We applied from their too.. Inshallah i hope everyone gets their visas.. I kno i it will be hard if they refusr again which i hope they dont kuz thr pain of being away from a loved one is really hard but instead of letting sll this time go by dont u think its better to ask if they have been acceppted.x[/qu

Asslam-u-alykum
I applied In October bt can,t hear anythng ,,,can anyone tell me it's gdd or not,,,I applied twice from uk then was told go back to ur country nd apply again,,,I came back 21st October nd applied 24th bt still w8ing,,,no status change even,,,,
Need loads of prayers,,,

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:23 am

We were told that our application was on hold by email. I checked my husband's email daily because i knew if our application were to get on hold they would email to let us know. In the letter it also stated that they would post a copy out aswell, which my husband received after a weeks time.

I personally think that you and tazmaniaa applications are not put on hold. I think that by emailing them once for an update is ok, but if harassing them i think they end up blocking email addresses and therefore some people dont get replies back.
In sha Allah I'm hoping for a response from them soon. I don't know how long it will take for them to even look at our application.
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 am

S

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 am

Sister a humble request can we please not write Arabic using English alphabets, a slight error in pronunciation or grammatical error could change the meaning of the word. May Allah swt protect us all.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Zahid.R
Newly Registered

Post by Zahid.R » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:35 am

Aslamualaicum .. i applied 11/03/2014 .. visa status : Application forwarded to islamabad OC on 11/03/2014 .. Would like to hear from anyone who has applied as a Carer ????

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Dear Sister u asked from me abt the status of visa change.
so i send them a email on the gerry islamabad address,
isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
my email text
Dear sir,
From above mentioned subject i would like to request you please update me about my current status because from 20 Jan 2014 i am continously checking my status on your website. But the status is still same "Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on 20 Jan 2014".
Therefore you are requested to please update me about my current status either its under process at BHC or not?

After 2 working days they replied me:
Dear Respected,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding your query, kindly note that the questioned application is still under process at the High Commission. Please note that application processing for settlement applications could take up to 25 working weeks. However this time is not fixed and may vary from application to application. In any case, Gerry’s office informs the applicants once their applications are received at visa application centre.

In the meanwhile, please keep monitoring the status of your application through our website http://www.ukvacpk.com

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Warm Regards,

VAC Manager
UK Visa Application Centre
Gerry's International
Islamabad

http://www.ukvacpk.com

I also gathered from this forum if they dont respond after sending further documents, then they havent accepted documents and the only way to find out and make sure is to email them. I am dreading this is the case for me and husband, however therefore i am avoiding emailing them and instead hoping Allah grants husband visa.[/quote][/quote]

We applied from their too.. Inshallah i hope everyone gets their visas.. I kno i it will be hard if they refusr again which i hope they dont kuz thr pain of being away from a loved one is really hard but instead of letting sll this time go by dont u think its better to ask if they have been acceppted.x[/qu

Asslam-u-alykum
I applied In October bt can,t hear anythng ,,,can anyone tell me it's gdd or not,,,I applied twice from uk then was told go back to ur country nd apply again,,,I came back 21st October nd applied 24th bt still w8ing,,,no status change even,,,,
Need loads of prayers,,,[/quote]
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014